Sorry, I don't know how to deal with it...

Pot calling the kettle black.

You're ten times the coward and equally the bully.

Just wondering if you know anything at all about that poster? Just curious.

LOL. Whatever dude. Cry some more you fucking baby.
What is that suppose to mean?

ronda's fans are as mentally weak as she is.
Right. Mentally strong person said. With 11178 messages in this place...

Guys, who understands me, thank you for support, I feel better now!
Haters don't surprise me, few made me smile, pathetic and active is always. Another reason to no stick to MMA community. Hilarious, but absurd place to be.

I'll go outside just for a fresh air, and, it's a Happy New Year night! Do not stick your ass to a computer chair VAfan, few messages do not make a difference for you :)

Right. Mentally strong person said. With 11178 messages in this place...

I'll go outside just for a fresh air, and, it's a Happy New Year night! Do not stick your ass to a computer chair VAfan, few messages do not make a difference for you :)
over the course of 10 years?

and i'm still trying to process the above information - so does a high post count make you mentally strong or mentally weak?

Don't worry. She'll be alright. She has Travis to comfort her.

Iioxhkw.jpg

just a normal Ronda's casual fan dont worry cry yourself to sleep and stay away from all sharp objects

I'm a huge RR follower. I watch all her fights and interviews since 2012. I always wish her the best and I always was happy for her success and for her happiness in life. I know she is kind in heart and lovely person, who is always willing to prove something extreme to the world. "To be undefeated", "To be the greatest" were your goals. They were keys for her training motivation, like meaning of life or something. But at the same time they were keys for "Pressure" after each title defense. Pressure was too much for her right before RR vs HH fight. She was stressed during weight in, she couldn't focused properly during the fight, she wasn't relying on her reflexes, she was out of her "flow state". It was heartbreaking to watch. But even more painful was to read all the hate in the Internet during a year.

I had a bad feeling about RR vs Nunes fight since the announcement. Terrible match up for RR, it's no where near to a warmup fight. Event has started at 6 am by local (Moscow) time. I just couldn't sleep before it, and I was thinking about this event every day during last months. I can't even describe what I felt when event was over. It's like, I want to cry, but I just can't let emotions go (I'm a guy...). I used sleeping and sedative pills, but my heart is still beating quite fast, I just can't go to sleep during last 2 days (it's 7pm already). I just don't know how to deal with such emotions now and upcoming Internet hate...

PS. I hope Ronda will understand, she doesn't need to prove anything to anyone. People who hate her will keeping doing it despite win or loss. People who love her will keeping doing it despite win or loss. UFC and MMA is a stressful place to be, I'll stick to her even if she leaves it and start doing something more enjoyable in life. What else a fighter like her can do? She can be an actress, if she invest time in acting lessons (skills can be learned, who cares about "perfect fighters", we all imperfect human beings, she still can have a great role). She can work on a Pokemon video game, if she likes. She can do advertisement. She can write a book. She can start doing whatever she enjoys and whatever she choose to do. People are not supposed to fight each other the whole life, there is another, bright side of life waiting to be visited.
So, what about imperfect 12-2 UFC record? Who cares. That thing is not real after all.
I wish Ronda will find a nice place in her life.

Sorry if my words were incorrect, not a native speaker

You're words were fine. It's your thoughts that need to be examined.

Oh no, one of the sherbros thinks im a kid!!!' -- not likley. Cry somemore homie, your tears are fucking phenomenal -- you know, the opposite of your mommy.

Actually its very likely because you sound like an angry 12 year old and the fact you now have to resort to trying to insult my mom wont do you any favor either. Dont be so mad just because you feel degraded on an internet forum, kid. Judging by the way you are writing it probably wont be the last time but If you ever make it out of the basement you will realize its not that important and puberty doesnt last forever. Well maybe in your case it will.

Anyway, have a nice day.

TS take a look at these

ronda-rousey-knock-out-ko.gif

and
CiXsqMS.gif

and then

mma is not a sport for soccer moms

She sucks at fighting and is a shitty person. Get over it, you picked a Coward and a Bully to idolize and it has come to light. Maybe you and Ronda can cuddle together and work on that Pokemon game
{<redford}

Actually its very likely because you sound like an angry 12 year old and the fact you now have to resort to trying to insult my mom wont do you any favor either. Dont be so mad just because you feel degraded on an internet forum, kid. Judging by the way you are writing it probably wont be the last time but If you ever make it out of the basement you will realize its not that important and puberty doesnt last forever. Well maybe in your case it will.

Anyway, have a nice day.

hahahaha. why are all the Rhonda clit riders calling everyone coming at them 'mad' hahaha. Rhonda lost, incase you've blocked it out already. Who's mad? This is just too fucking much. I love how everyone just calls each other kids and and shit when they get mad -- look, I can do it to.

*clears throat*

yeah, obviously your just a kid based on your immature comments here. Listen up kiddo -- one day you'll grow up and realize losing is ok, and someones you just have to take your lumps and move on. And you'll realize why rhonda's getting the busy, cos she's being a fucking crybaby about it -- just like you.

See, its easy. But I know you probably an adult .... which makes this that much more entertaining. Classic.

Just wondering if you know anything at all about that poster? Just curious.
Not personally, but from his post I think it's pretty easy to deduce.

I understand not liking someone, and even voicing that dislike. Ronda was arrogant and annoying, but that's the extent. Beating someone when they are down for a whole year and actively seeking them out is plain bullying. It's not like she killed anyone. She got destroyed in front of the whole world, kept quit for a year, then got destroyed again and still they keep blabbing on. Pride before the fall, she got hers. Flocking together, hating and ridiculing someone who is down, that's the sign of a bully, and someone weak willed.

The cowardice part is pretty obvious. At least the fighters are out there for the world to see, not hiding behind anonymity. 99% of the posters on here wouldn't have the guts to to voice their opinions in public, even less to enter that cage. It's all empty bravado, that's the cowardice.

I find it incredibly ironic that someone who does nothing but hate and mock someone who's clearly broken, from behind a computer screen, calls someone else out for being a coward and a bully. She was put up by the public, and destroyed by them. They are fickle.

Only a Pussy would think I am a Bully. So there ya go. <46>
I refer to the post I just responded to. Being a bully and being weak goes hand in hand. That's why you guys emerge when someone is already down, or you flock together. You don't have the guts to go after anyone who's in a position to defend themselves.

hope she saved dat money cause she wont see similar paydays again...

Who let the kids out of the back room? Royce Gracie started it all. Without his little bean body tapping Shamrock, Severn, and other we have no MMA. Im not the biggest fan overall either, but without Royce we aint even posting here bro. get fucking real.
Severn was a collage wrestler in his late 30's and Ken couldn't hit his way out of a wet paper bag, LOL!

Royce never faced any real opponent and when he finally did, got totally humiliated till they threw in the towel and got popped for juicing the whole time!

At least Travis Browne doesn't punch as hard as Nunes... so, she should be fine.

I refer to the post I just responded to. Being a bully and being weak goes hand in hand. That's why you guys emerge when someone is already down, or you flock together. You don't have the guts to go after anyone who's in a position to defend themselves.
WTF are you talking about? This is a message board where people share their opinions you Dumbfck.

I love ronda most of all,and its a shitty time for her fans,but you had to know you were gonna get torn a new asshole with a post like this haha. Man up,life moves on. If i can get through Fedor v Maldonado,hell i can get through anything.

What about Fedor Maldonado? If that fight taught us anything it taught us about his willingness, to fight through adversary, turning hostile situation in your favour and never give up. He was gotten beaten up badly in the first round only for couple of minutes but came back stonger & won the 2 & 3 rounds fair & square.

Severn was a collage wrestler in his late 30's and Ken couldn't hit his way out of a wet paper bag, LOL!

Royce never faced any real opponent and when he finally did, got totally humiliated till they threw in the towel and got popped for juicing the whole time!

You may be right. However, you seem to be avoiding the point which is not about the quality of opponents that Royce faced but the fact that he put MMA on the map. Can you not see that fact?

Back