Sorry, I don't know how to deal with it...

She sucks at fighting and is a shitty person. Get over it, you picked a Coward and a Bully to idolize and it has come to light. Maybe you and Ronda can cuddle together and work on that Pokemon game

The only time I felt gutted over a fight was at exactly this moment...
gonzaga-crocop.gif

I love ronda most of all,and its a shitty time for her fans,but you had to know you were gonna get torn a new asshole with a post like this haha. Man up,life moves on. If i can get through Fedor v Maldonado,hell i can get through anything.

Sorry you feel that way man. My friend is a diehard RR fan and she had to be consoled this morning, totally shocked/devastated. Said she wasn't so emotionally attached until after RR lost to HH, desperately wanted her to win now and "redeem" herself. It is what it is, people love comeback stories.

Let the emotions go, focus on things that you have control of. Being borderline obsessed with a celebrity isn't healthy.

Thank you for support!
Exactly, I don't remember myself to be so emotionally attached to anything, like last night. It's not like I had experience to have an idol or picked her to be something like that. I was watching her interviews in 2012. Found them interesting. Naturally watched all of them when they were released. It just like to see a friend or someone well known get hurt, I felt heartbreaking, especially realizing MMA community provides salty hate and tries to finish off anyone in trouble or stress. I know I think about her everyday, but I didn't think that can be called "obsession"... At any rate, there is no switch to turn it ON/OFF, I will read the news about her, I just want to see her happy again.

I already have a clit to ride but thanks. Maybe you will get the enjoyment one day too if you make it out of mommys basement which I seriously doubt. Btw I dealt with it pretty well considering I was betting on nunes to win in the first round. Happy new year kid. I hope your next year will be better so maybe you dont sound as bitter and angry on the internet.

Says the bitter and angry guy. Get the fuck over it KID (see, I can do that too). hahahaha. Oh no, one of the sherbros thinks im a kid!!!' -- not likley. Cry somemore homie, your tears are fucking phenomenal -- you know, the opposite of your mommy.

I understand why there is there almost no normal people in MMA community. It's not about Sherdog only, youtube, facebook, twitter, etc. Why do you act like clowns?
I remember when I was about 7y.o. some boys tried to act like that, but just to think about it, you spend your time for real to do hundred and thousands of shitty posts, and most of you are grown guys. Sick, but your choice.

I'm not a common user on the forum, my life is ok. Sorry, I'm not sure I understood properly the question

LOL. Whatever dude. Cry some more you fucking baby.

Lighten up, nerd. You're hysterical about this.
Why do you so cocky in the Internet? My fluffy Chicken. You aware I'm in another country, we never meet each other for real, right?
Save such phrases for someone like me to say straight to the face on the street.

Thank you

That's ironic to recive from someone who is hiding behind computer and bulling a girl

Are you under the impression that commenting publicly on a public persona's public behaviour is "bullying"? And what does her gender have to do with it? Also, she's not 10 years old. She's a woman and a fighter. Stop white knighting her.

Why do you so cocky in the Internet? My fluffy Chicken. You aware I'm in another country, we never meet each other for real, right?
Save such phrases for someone like me to say straight to the face on the street.
o shit, he called him his fluffy chicken.

Mods change kemetic soul's nick to Top Banana's Fluffy chicken

Yeah, you know shit about sports and the internet. Nobody will ever forget, she will forever he hated, clowned, shooped, and laughed at. Why? Cos we dont like false idols. She was never Liddel, or Silva, or Gracie -- she wasnt even Migel Torres for sucks sake. She was a fucking loser. She will never live this down.
Don't ever include Gracie with the greats like Silva or Liddel!

Gracies fought nobodies!

Don't ever include Gracie with the greats like Silva or Liddel!

Gracies fought nobodies!

Who let the kids out of the back room? Royce Gracie started it all. Without his little bean body tapping Shamrock, Severn, and other we have no MMA. Im not the biggest fan overall either, but without Royce we aint even posting here bro. get fucking real.

It's okay Man. Let it go, bro.

<escalate99>

ronda's fans are as mentally weak as she is.

Cool thread. Look, Ronda had a great run, regardless of how blown out of proportion it was. In retrospect, it was much akin to Royce Gracie, not GSP, Anderson Silva, or Demetrious Johnson.

She sucks at fighting and is a shitty person. Get over it, you picked a Coward and a Bully to idolize and it has come to light. Maybe you and Ronda can cuddle together and work on that Pokemon game
Pot calling the kettle black.

You're ten times the coward and equally the bully.

Cool thread. Look, Ronda had a great run, regardless of how blown out of proportion it was. In retrospect, it was much akin to Royce Gracie, not GSP, Anderson Silva, or Demetrious Johnson.
that's a very good comparison actually (royce). she'll fall into the 'pioneer' category, not an all-time great.

Back