Sorry, I don't know how to deal with it...

What about Fedor Maldonado? If that fight taught us anything it taught us about his willingness, to fight through adversary, turning hostile situation in your favour and never give up. He was gotten beaten up badly in the first round only for couple of minutes but came back stonger & won the 2 & 3 rounds fair & square.
Psh.

I allready know his willigness to fight through adversity. Ive followed him his whole career. That was his worst showing. It was hard for me to watch that.

I'm a huge RR follower. I watch all her fights and interviews since 2012. I always wish her the best and I always was happy for her success and for her happiness in life. I know she is kind in heart and lovely person, who is always willing to prove something extreme to the world. "To be undefeated", "To be the greatest" were your goals. They were keys for her training motivation, like meaning of life or something. But at the same time they were keys for "Pressure" after each title defense. Pressure was too much for her right before RR vs HH fight. She was stressed during weight in, she couldn't focused properly during the fight, she wasn't relying on her reflexes, she was out of her "flow state". It was heartbreaking to watch. But even more painful was to read all the hate in the Internet during a year.

I had a bad feeling about RR vs Nunes fight since the announcement. Terrible match up for RR, it's no where near to a warmup fight. Event has started at 6 am by local (Moscow) time. I just couldn't sleep before it, and I was thinking about this event every day during last months. I can't even describe what I felt when event was over. It's like, I want to cry, but I just can't let emotions go (I'm a guy...). I used sleeping and sedative pills, but my heart is still beating quite fast, I just can't go to sleep during last 2 days (it's 7pm already). I just don't know how to deal with such emotions now and upcoming Internet hate...

PS. I hope Ronda will understand, she doesn't need to prove anything to anyone. People who hate her will keeping doing it despite win or loss. People who love her will keeping doing it despite win or loss. UFC and MMA is a stressful place to be, I'll stick to her even if she leaves it and start doing something more enjoyable in life. What else a fighter like her can do? She can be an actress, if she invest time in acting lessons (skills can be learned, who cares about "perfect fighters", we all imperfect human beings, she still can have a great role). She can work on a Pokemon video game, if she likes. She can do advertisement. She can write a book. She can start doing whatever she enjoys and whatever she choose to do. People are not supposed to fight each other the whole life, there is another, bright side of life waiting to be visited.
So, what about imperfect 12-2 UFC record? Who cares. That thing is not real after all.
I wish Ronda will find a nice place in her life.

Sorry if my words were incorrect, not a native speaker
TLDR:
<{nope}>

Psh.

I allready know his willigness to fight through adversity. Ive followed him his whole career. That was his worst showing. It was hard for me to watch that.

Please don't listen to those haters. The worst Fedor showed up was in Bret Rodgers fight. In Maldonado fight besides getting clipped for the last two minutes of the first round, Maldonado barely touched Fedor in the whole match. Besides Fedor was trying new things he added in his repertory which has never showed us before. If you ask me besides that small moment Fedor looked fine.

You may be right. However, you seem to be avoiding the point which is not about the quality of opponents that Royce faced but the fact that he put MMA on the map. Can you not see that fact?
Yeah, I'm an old school Judo/TKD kid training from my teens at the same time as UFC 1. Watching that stuff was so painful because any number of good Judoka could have nullified BJJ and a Kosen Judo guy would have smoked the Gracie's. The attitude around MMA at that time turned me right off cause I knew that the opposition was sub par when compared to the old lineage Judo, ITF TKD, Kyokushin, Kudo, Okinawan Kenpo GoJu Ryu. None of which were represented for good reason for the Gracie's in the early UFC's.

It's all perspective. I grew up around lineage MA of both striking and grappling and only in the last 7 years or so has MMA started to resemble the quality and sharpness of technique I take for granted.

This new MMA generation is utilizing many of the TMA training and technique they scorned-maybe because of the Gracie's self serving disdain with the objective of profit-and finding huge success with those old skills. McGregor combining TKD movement and footwork with relatively decent boxing. Cody last night again much better movement than the old Muay Thai flatfooted stance combined with his old early development boxing instincts.

Ronda is deaded!!

Ding dong The witch is dead !!

Muwahahahahahaha the salt is fucking real!!!

hahahaha. why are all the Rhonda clit riders calling everyone coming at them 'mad' hahaha. Rhonda lost, incase you've blocked it out already. Who's mad? This is just too fucking much. I love how everyone just calls each other kids and and shit when they get mad -- look, I can do it to.

*clears throat*

yeah, obviously your just a kid based on your immature comments here. Listen up kiddo -- one day you'll grow up and realize losing is ok, and someones you just have to take your lumps and move on. And you'll realize why rhonda's getting the busy, cos she's being a fucking crybaby about it -- just like you.

See, its easy. But I know you probably an adult .... which makes this that much more entertaining. Classic.

Dude, I dont even like honda. I was betting against her and I made it pretty clear in other threads what I think about her and that camp leading up to the fight so im not sure why you still are mumbling on but obviously you are pretty mad. Ever tried weed? I think you could use some.

She sucks at fighting and is a shitty person. Get over it, you picked a Coward and a Bully to idolize and it has come to light. Maybe you and Ronda can cuddle together and work on that Pokemon game

Savage. :D

Too long didn't read. Kill yourself if you're a Ronda fan please.

This thread is going places.

Dude, I dont even like honda. I was betting against her and I made it pretty clear in other threads what I think about her and that camp leading up to the fight so im not sure why you still are mumbling on but obviously you are pretty mad. Ever tried weed? I think you could use some.

LOL, dont fucking message me child

Ronda won't ever read this bro and I highly doubt she came back to prove people wrong.

Yeah, you know shit about sports and the internet. Nobody will ever forget, she will forever he hated, clowned, shooped, and laughed at. Why? Cos we dont like false idols. She was never Liddel, or Silva, or Gracie -- she wasnt even Migel Torres for sucks sake. She was a fucking loser. She will never live this down.
Why rag on Torres?

He won 37 of his first 38 fights, won the world title and defended it 3x and at that time had avenged his only loss.... He is legit as fuck.

135 is a young man's weight class. Torres hit his prime, stayed on top for a bit and declined around the age of 30.... No shame there, especially in his UFC losses to MM and Joe B. Can't stay on top forever

Back