Sorry, I don't know how to deal with it...

Top Banana

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm a huge RR follower. I watch all her fights and interviews since 2012. I always wish her the best and I always was happy for her success and for her happiness in life. I know she is kind in heart and lovely person, who is always willing to prove something extreme to the world. "To be undefeated", "To be the greatest" were your goals. They were keys for her training motivation, like meaning of life or something. But at the same time they were keys for "Pressure" after each title defense. Pressure was too much for her right before RR vs HH fight. She was stressed during weight in, she couldn't focused properly during the fight, she wasn't relying on her reflexes, she was out of her "flow state". It was heartbreaking to watch. But even more painful was to read all the hate in the Internet during a year.

I had a bad feeling about RR vs Nunes fight since the announcement. Terrible match up for RR, it's no where near to a warmup fight. Event has started at 6 am by local (Moscow) time. I just couldn't sleep before it, and I was thinking about this event every day during last months. I can't even describe what I felt when event was over. It's like, I want to cry, but I just can't let emotions go (I'm a guy...). I used sleeping and sedative pills, but my heart is still beating quite fast, I just can't go to sleep during last 2 days (it's 7pm already). I just don't know how to deal with such emotions now and upcoming Internet hate...

PS. I hope Ronda will understand, she doesn't need to prove anything to anyone. People who hate her will keeping doing it despite win or loss. People who love her will keeping doing it despite win or loss. UFC and MMA is a stressful place to be, I'll stick to her even if she leaves it and start doing something more enjoyable in life. What else a fighter like her can do? She can be an actress, if she invest time in acting lessons (skills can be learned, who cares about "perfect fighters", we all imperfect human beings, she still can have a great role). She can work on a Pokemon video game, if she likes. She can do advertisement. She can write a book. She can start doing whatever she enjoys and whatever she choose to do. People are not supposed to fight each other the whole life, there is another, bright side of life waiting to be visited.
So, what about imperfect 12-2 UFC record? Who cares. That thing is not real after all.
I wish Ronda will find a nice place in her life.

Sorry if my words were incorrect, not a native speaker

You did fine.

You seem to know more about MMA. Than the assholes around here.

I'm a huge RR follower. I watch all her fights and interviews since 2012. I always wish her the best and I always was happy for her success and for her happiness in life. I know she is kind in heart and lovely person, who is always willing to prove something extreme to the world. "To be undefeated", "To be the greatest" were your goals. They were keys for her training motivation, like meaning of life or something. But at the same time they were keys for "Pressure" after each title defense. Pressure was too much for her right before RR vs HH fight. She was stressed during weight in, she couldn't focused properly during the fight, she wasn't relying on her reflexes, she was out of her "flow state". It was heartbreaking to watch. But even more painful was to read all the hate in the Internet during a year.

I had a bad feeling about RR vs Nunes fight since the announcement. Terrible match up for RR, it's no where near to a warmup fight. Event has started at 6 am by local (Moscow) time. I just couldn't sleep before it, and I was thinking about this event every day during last months. I can't even describe what I felt when event was over. It's like, I want to cry, but I just can't let emotions go (I'm a guy...). I used sleeping and sedative pills, but my heart is still beating quite fast, I just can't go to sleep during last 2 days (it's 7pm already). I just don't know how to deal with such emotions now and upcoming Internet hate...

PS. I hope Ronda will understand, she doesn't need to prove anything to anyone. People who hate her will keeping doing it despite win or loss. People who love her will keeping doing it despite win or loss. UFC and MMA is a stressful place to be, I'll stick to her even if she leaves it and start doing something more enjoyable in life. What else a fighter like her can do? She can be an actress, if she invest time in acting lessons (skills can be learned, who cares about "perfect fighters", we all imperfect human beings, she still can have a great role). She can work on a Pokemon video game, if she likes. She can do advertisement. She can write a book. She can start doing whatever she enjoys and whatever she choose to do. People are not supposed to fight each other the whole life, there is another, bright side of life waiting to be visited.
So, what about imperfect 12-2 UFC record? Who cares. That thing is not real after all.

She sucks at fighting and is a shitty person. Get over it, you picked a Coward and a Bully to idolize and it has come to light. Maybe you and Ronda can cuddle together and work on that Pokemon game

lol it's okay TS. I understand how a Ronda fan would feel. Because i felt terrible watching that as a Ronda hater

Seems like you bought the hype. And also that you are taking this way to seriously...maybe its because she is a woman I guess, seeing your crush get brutally beat up wouldnt be the easiest to deal with.

That "hate" on the internet wont last forever and it isnt real hate in most cases anyway but rather something that people like to repeat because they think its funny. But why dont you write a msg to honda? I guess she wont be very active on social media right now but who knows, maybe she reads it.

Btw you probably dont feel as shitty as the girl who got pregnant because of honda.

Last edited:
Putting emotions aside Ronda did nothing to correct her errors. As Bisping said to Rockhold "conceive, believe, achieve...SHUT THE FUCK UP!". So all this overcomming and proving and being is only good for lame movies. Get rid of Edmond, find yourself a good boxing coach and when the fight starts - do not box, coz you are fucking judoka.

Ronda beat Bethe so Joe & Dana

started calling her Mike Tyson.

And you casuals believed it.

<{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}>

You poor bastard.

I am a confirmed RR hater but I found only a little joy in seeing her humiliated like that.... until I saw her run away again like the simpering little mental midget that she is.

So happy I don't have to see her retarded scowl anymore.

Bon voyage Ronda try not to neck yaself on the way out rofl.

<{anton}>

Are you for real? Get a life.

That "hate" on the internet wont last forever and it isnt real hate in most cases anyway but rather something that people like to repeat because they think its funny. But why dont you write a msg to honda? I guess she wont be very active on social media right now but who knows, maybe she reads it.

Btw you probably dont feel as shitty as the girl who got pregnant because of honda.

Yeah, you know shit about sports and the internet. Nobody will ever forget, she will forever he hated, clowned, shooped, and laughed at. Why? Cos we dont like false idols. She was never Liddel, or Silva, or Gracie -- she wasnt even Migel Torres for sucks sake. She was a fucking loser. She will never live this down.

Yeah, you know shit about sports and the internet. Nobody will ever forget, she will forever he hated, clowned, shooped, and laughed at. Why? Cos we dont like false idols. She was never Liddel, or Silva, or Gracie -- she wasnt even Migel Torres for sucks sake. She was a fucking loser. She will never live this down.

Its gonna come up for a long time but it will get old eventually and the ufc is producing good shoop material with every event. Im not even a fan of her but I think its funny how driven of hatred people like you are about something like this. Imagine that fucking loser also made more money than you ever will and probably also more than everyone you have listed. You mad bro?

Its gonna come up for a long time but it will get old eventually and the ufc is producing good shoop material with every event. Im not even a fan of her but I think its funny how driven of hatred people like you are about something like this. Imagine that fucking loser also made more money than you ever will and probably also more than everyone you have listed. You mad bro?

Awwwww poor baby doesnt know how to deal with his mommy losin'.. ahahahahahaha. Dont worry sweetie, you'll find a new clit to ride.

Sorry you feel that way man. My friend is a diehard RR fan and she had to be consoled this morning, totally shocked/devastated. Said she wasn't so emotionally attached until after RR lost to HH, desperately wanted her to win now and "redeem" herself. It is what it is, people love comeback stories.

Let the emotions go, focus on things that you have control of. Being borderline obsessed with a celebrity isn't healthy.

Ronda beat Bethe so Joe & Dana

started calling her Mike Tyson.

And you casuals believed it.

<{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}>

You poor bastard.

I am a confirmed RR hater but I found only a little joy in seeing her humiliated like that.... until I saw her run away again like the simpering little mental midget that she is.

So happy I don't have to see her retarded scowl anymore.

Bon voyage Ronda try not to neck yaself on the way out rofl.

I understand why there is there almost no normal people in MMA community. It's not about Sherdog only, youtube, facebook, twitter, etc. Why do you act like clowns?
I remember when I was about 7y.o. some boys tried to act like that, but just to think about it, you spend your time for real to do hundred and thousands of shitty posts, and most of you are grown guys. Sick, but your choice.

Are you for real? Get a life.
I'm not a common user on the forum, my life is ok. Sorry, I'm not sure I understood properly the question

I understand why there is there almost no normal people in MMA community. It's not about Sherdog only, youtube, facebook, twitter, etc. Why do you act like clowns?
I remember when I was about 7y.o. some boys tried to act like that, but just to think about it, you spend your time for real to do hundred and thousands of shitty posts, and most of you are grown guys. Sick, but your choice.

I'm not a common user on the forum, my life is ok. Sorry, I'm not sure I understood properly the question

Lighten up, nerd. You're hysterical about this.

Awwwww poor baby doesnt know how to deal with his mommy losin'.. ahahahahahaha. Dont worry sweetie, you'll find a new clit to ride.

I already have a clit to ride but thanks. Maybe you will get the enjoyment one day too if you make it out of mommys basement which I seriously doubt. Btw I dealt with it pretty well considering I was betting on nunes to win in the first round. Happy new year kid. I hope your next year will be better so maybe you dont sound as bitter and angry on the internet.

Back