Sorry, I don't know how to deal with it...

It's like, I want to cry, but I just can't let emotions go (I'm a guy...). I used sleeping and sedative pills, but my heart is still beating quite fast, I just can't go to sleep during last 2 days (it's 7pm already). I just don't know how to deal with such emotions now and upcoming Internet hate...

tenor.gif

Why rag on Torres?

He won 37 of his first 38 fights, won the world title and defended it 3x and at that time had avenged his only loss.... He is legit as fuck.

135 is a young man's weight class. Torres hit his prime, stayed on top for a bit and declined around the age of 30.... No shame there, especially in his UFC losses to MM and Joe B. Can't stay on top forever

My intention wasnt to rag on him, it was to name a bunch of guys who were fucking legit and then l lost bad - even thou gracie doesnt really fit that.

That extremely shitty attitude is coming back to haunt her tenfold.

She can't act.
She has nothing left to write about. No one will pay to ready sobby suicidal notes.

She should just have Travis and Edmundo's babies and move to Puerto Rico.

What is that suppose to mean?

Right. Mentally strong person said. With 11178 messages in this place...

Guys, who understands me, thank you for support, I feel better now!
Haters don't surprise me, few made me smile, pathetic and active is always. Another reason to no stick to MMA community. Hilarious, but absurd place to be.

I'll go outside just for a fresh air, and, it's a Happy New Year night! Do not stick your ass to a computer chair VAfan, few messages do not make a difference for you :)

Post count on a message board determines how mentally strong someone is? Wth. And no one's hating on you, they're giving you harsh yet constructive criticism and you can't seem to handle it. And not posting on sherdog all day doesn't make it so you're not a loser. You don't know anything about anyone who has posted in this thread personally, yet there's a lot that can be deduced about your character from your posts. Why are you so emotionally invested in a woman that doesn't even know you exist? And you're calling other people pathetic? Yes, stay away from the internet because you can't handle it, bye. Happy new year! Make a resolution to grow a pair.

I'm a huge RR follower. I watch all her fights and interviews since 2012. I always wish her the best and I always was happy for her success and for her happiness in life. I know she is kind in heart and lovely person, who is always willing to prove something extreme to the world. "To be undefeated", "To be the greatest" were your goals. They were keys for her training motivation, like meaning of life or something. But at the same time they were keys for "Pressure" after each title defense. Pressure was too much for her right before RR vs HH fight. She was stressed during weight in, she couldn't focused properly during the fight, she wasn't relying on her reflexes, she was out of her "flow state". It was heartbreaking to watch. But even more painful was to read all the hate in the Internet during a year.

I had a bad feeling about RR vs Nunes fight since the announcement. Terrible match up for RR, it's no where near to a warmup fight. Event has started at 6 am by local (Moscow) time. I just couldn't sleep before it, and I was thinking about this event every day during last months. I can't even describe what I felt when event was over. It's like, I want to cry, but I just can't let emotions go (I'm a guy...). I used sleeping and sedative pills, but my heart is still beating quite fast, I just can't go to sleep during last 2 days (it's 7pm already). I just don't know how to deal with such emotions now and upcoming Internet hate...

PS. I hope Ronda will understand, she doesn't need to prove anything to anyone. People who hate her will keeping doing it despite win or loss. People who love her will keeping doing it despite win or loss. UFC and MMA is a stressful place to be, I'll stick to her even if she leaves it and start doing something more enjoyable in life. What else a fighter like her can do? She can be an actress, if she invest time in acting lessons (skills can be learned, who cares about "perfect fighters", we all imperfect human beings, she still can have a great role). She can work on a Pokemon video game, if she likes. She can do advertisement. She can write a book. She can start doing whatever she enjoys and whatever she choose to do. People are not supposed to fight each other the whole life, there is another, bright side of life waiting to be visited.
So, what about imperfect 12-2 UFC record? Who cares. That thing is not real after all.
I wish Ronda will find a nice place in her life.

Sorry if my words were incorrect, not a native speaker

This is the exact type of drivel that got so many people irritated with Ronda's hype and wanted to see her demise.

Good lord you sound like a pussy. Honestly, you need an ass beating more than she did before Holly just so you can toughen up. If we were in person having this discussion, I do it. You need a wake up call man.

She sucks at fighting and is a shitty person. Get over it, you picked a Coward and a Bully to idolize and it has come to light. Maybe you and Ronda can cuddle together and work on that Pokemon game
well said.

TS, you picked the shittiest supposed role model that ever had a belt. I don't feel bad for ya.

I understand why there is there almost no normal people in MMA community. It's not about Sherdog only, youtube, facebook, twitter, etc. Why do you act like clowns?
I remember when I was about 7y.o. some boys tried to act like that, but just to think about it, you spend your time for real to do hundred and thousands of shitty posts, and most of you are grown guys. Sick, but your choice.

I'm not a common user on the forum, my life is ok. Sorry, I'm not sure I understood properly the question

You know you wouldn't say nothing like this in person to anyone, and it is obvious at what a sissy you are based on your first declaration of being to mentally soft and handicapped to handle a loss of Rousey of all people. Get out of here man. I
You'd get hit in the mouth even by some of the weakest Sherdoggers.

RR lost bitch. Deal with it by crying like a tranny if you may, but no one gives a fuck.

Back