Something happening at the solar observatory

You told me to jump in the pit.

Again, I was mocking you.
You are exhibiting the exact same behavior pattern as always. You should have stayed under your rock, cook-ka-roach-a.

It went over well when you posted this in regards to how you treat your "tenants."

BZJ4li.gif
Haha. That was a pretty good one, I thought.

So no hard evidence, just conjecture?

Got it. You wanna talk or keep facking around?

You are exhibiting the exact same behavior pattern as always. You should have stayed under your rock, cook-ka-roach-a.
Pretty sure in that thread you posted you bumped me. So the pattern is with you.

Remember when I said this to you?

"You came here with bad intentions, posting a vid of a 1000lb ball of goo confined to a bed. To me that was an invitation to slap you around as much as I please.

Plus, if that is the image of me in your head, you'll never see me coming when I drop the hammer on your sorry ass."

This one is good. It is where you think I am to blame for everyone hating you. Like I actually tagged my gang of OT friends so some shit like that. That was your best delusion.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I didn't ask for help and I don't need it. People just hate you. People in here do as they please, nobody tells another what to do, except fool posters like you. Everyone is laughing at you.

Funny thing is this: you are the barnacle.

Back to the white noise.....ta ta

CoronulaDiadema.jpg

So much for reeling me in?

Guess you'll never know if I'm a "throwback."

Remember when I said this to you?

"You came here with bad intentions, posting a vid of a 1000lb ball of goo confined to a bed. To me that was an invitation to slap you around as much as I please.

Plus, if that is the image of me in your head, you'll never see me coming when I drop the hammer on your sorry ass."

This one is good. It is where you think I am to blame for everyone hating you. Like I actually tagged my gang of OT friends so some shit like that. That was your best delusion.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I didn't ask for help and I don't need it. People just hate you. People in here do as they please, nobody tells another what to do, except fool posters like you. Everyone is laughing at you.

Funny thing is this: you are the barnacle.

Back to the white noise.....ta ta

CoronulaDiadema.jpg
You didn't convince me.

You're the type of person who will pick a fight many times and when someone picks a fight with you, you cry foul.

You're a tryhard who can't admit when he's beat. Must be difficult for you

BTW me telling you people are talking about Jesus' return around 2030 is more profound than anything I've ever heard you say.

That's a fact.

@MacDuffle enters thread:
Part 1:
DataBreach said:
I've listened to many of your posts. I read your nonsense
How can it be

DataBreach said:
You're a coward. If you want to hold fire you need to first endure fire yourself. A blue caterpillar isn't fire. Fire is fire.
You're asking me
To feel the things you never show

DataBreach said:
You're afraid of fire and your insecurities post on these boards to compensate for your fear. Talking shit to me is where the line is drawn
Is this the feeling I need to walk with

Pineapple comes at you:
"no need, you've been camping out in here all day fishing for attention, I knew you'd see it ;) "
@Junes too: "Goddamn someone is tough and scary"

Part 2:

Data Breach says this to MacDuffle:

"Nope. I came into this board talking about my former life involved with witchcraft.
Never even knew about this moron until about 6 months ago.
The guy is clueless. Knows nothing of the demonic/spiritual world.
He's a tryhard. No balls to actually practice solid witchcraft."

MacDuffle posts this because the jig is up with you: <{fry}>

and he leaves the thread.

I considered the source and laughed. Your few friends in the OT don't mean shit to me :)

I know and so does anyone else who gets to know your sorry ass. My OT friends are many and varied. I love them all for who they are.

Pineapple Randy and the others that you insult are quality, unlike yourself.

I can shit on you all day and night, even in your dreams. Remember that encounter?

Can I post some of our e-mail exchanges. I'll only do it if you consent. I have honor and keep my promises. Just give me the green light.

@MacDuffle enters thread:
Part 1:
DataBreach said:
I've listened to many of your posts. I read your nonsense
How can it be

DataBreach said:
You're a coward. If you want to hold fire you need to first endure fire yourself. A blue caterpillar isn't fire. Fire is fire.
You're asking me
To feel the things you never show

DataBreach said:
You're afraid of fire and your insecurities post on these boards to compensate for your fear. Talking shit to me is where the line is drawn
Is this the feeling I need to walk with

Pineapple comes at you:
"no need, you've been camping out in here all day fishing for attention, I knew you'd see it ;) "
@Junes too: "Goddamn someone is tough and scary"

Part 2:

Data Breach says this to MacDuffle:

"Nope. I came into this board talking about my former life involved with witchcraft.
Never even knew about this moron until about 6 months ago.
The guy is clueless. Knows nothing of the demonic/spiritual world.
He's a tryhard. No balls to actually practice solid witchcraft."

MacDuffle posts this because the jig is up with you: <{fry}>

and he leaves the thread.
What's all this prove? That you can't let go?

I did and said nothing wrong. Witchcraft isn't black magic. It's Witchcraft.

I'd explain it but half way through you'll play games again.

BTW me telling you people are talking about Jesus' return around 2030 is more profound than anything I've ever heard you say.

That's a fact.
Why? Where's the beef? You want to back that up with something?

YOU are a hollow being. 5th dimension, vapor. Right. What do you see in the 5th dimension? Please tell me what is in there. I already know, so I can check your answer. You know how it is when you grade your own report card.....(That's standard operating procedure for you and it means so much to you about how others think of you.)

I know and so does anyone else who gets to know your sorry ass. My OT friends are many and varied. I love them all for who they are.

Pineapple Randy and the others that you insult are quality, unlike yourself.

I can shit on you all day and night, even in your dreams. Remember that encounter?

Can I post some of our e-mail exchanges. I'll only do it if you consent. I have honor and keep my promises. Just give me the green light.
We have zero trust formed so I would never give you permission to post anything on here. But I also have nothing to hide.

You don't get answers from me because you're weak. I can't offer strong answers to weak souls.

Sorry. And I already explained it many times to you.

What's all this prove? That you can't let go?

I did and said nothing wrong. Witchcraft isn't black magic. It's Witchcraft.

I'd explain it but half way through you'll play games again.
04a991ad-d4c6-4c57-98ae-a8bd0983858a-jpeg.425733

How about the :eek::eek::eek::eek: action? Tell me how that all ties in again.

You made seawater change to fresh and sold it to wealthy fools who attend that church.

How does the :eek::eek::eek::eek: thing tie into that church?

Just give me the green light on the e-mails broseph.

We have zero trust formed so I would never give you permission to post anything on here. But I also have nothing to hide.

You don't get answers from me because you're weak. I can't offer strong answers to weak souls.

Sorry. And I already explained it many times to you.
As anticipated.

See you around.
1445830825468.gif

Why? Where's the beef? You want to back that up with something?

YOU are a hollow being. 5th dimension, vapor. Right. What do you see in the 5th dimension? Please tell me what is in there. I already know, so I can check your answer. You know how it is when you grade your own report card.....(That's standard operating procedure for you and it means so much to you about how others think of you.)
Jesus died 30 AD. Add 2000 years (2 days of the Bible) and that brings us to 2030.

The logic isn't profound, but the timing is :)

Jesus died 30 AD. Add 2000 years (2 days of the Bible) and that brings us to 2030.

The logic isn't profound, but the timing is :)
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I'm going to miss you when you are gone.
giphy.gif

04a991ad-d4c6-4c57-98ae-a8bd0983858a-jpeg.425733

How about the :eek::eek::eek::eek: action? Tell me how that all ties in again.

You made seawater change to fresh and sold it to wealthy fools who attend that church.

How does the :eek::eek::eek::eek: thing tie into that church?

Just give me the green light on the e-mails broseph.
Lies.

and you admitted to sex with animals and your obsession with stalking people. Shall we go there?

Lies.

and you admitted to sex with animals and your obsession with stalking people. Shall we go there?
Sure, why not.

Lie to me sweet chariot.

You know that I know that you know that I know.

Back