Something happening at the solar observatory

Thanks for the great info.

strange-animals-you-didnt-know-1.jpg
2yzK7.gif
Trump ain't the AC. Sorry. Explain your dark star, vague boy.

People are allowed to disagree with you. If you can't handle others opinions with tact you need to stop posting on discussion boards. Lol.

I believe it is you who has a problem with me and free will as well as creativity. That was the problem with the Foo who had your account before you. He was eaten by a Megladon. OR, are you the same fuck-stick, just hiding out from my wrath?

I don't think I tried to fack with your free will castle. ( I shouldn't post on the internets, lol. OK Mr. Fascism)

I make mistakes all the time and celebrate it. Are you one of those perfect people? Or do you lack the ability to challenge yourself with something new?

I don't tell people what to do or believe and insist on it with some kind of bullshit like you just did.

I believe it is you who has a problem with me and free will as well as creativity. That was the problem with the Foo who had your account before you. He was eaten by a Megladon. OR, are you the same fuck-stick, just hiding out from my wrath?

I don't think I tried to fack with your free will castle. ( I shouldn't post on the internets, lol. OK Mr. Fascism)

I make mistakes all the time and celebrate it. Are you one of those perfect people? Or do you lack the ability to challenge yourself with something new?

I don't tell people what to do or believe and insist on it with some kind of bullshit like you just did.
Nope.

I asked if you wanted info.

You said yes.

I gave info freely.

You got butthurt and insulted me because my opinion differs from yours.

That's the story with you. It's the same every time.

Trump ain't the AC. Sorry. Explain your dark star, vague boy.
Why don't you step up to the plate like you said you would when you said you have info?

I have already explained more then enough in this place FYI, and you don't tell me what to do. LOL

Pound sand, Penis fly trap. lol

giphy.gif

Nope.
I gave nothing of value.

Exactly.

Have fun being you Krampus.

See you around, if you know what I mean. It's more fun this way than the other way. You were better off in hiding.

giphy.gif

Remember, your creativity will never approach mine.

How is your buddy, Metatron doing? LOL

Why don't you step up to the plate like you said you would when you said you have info?

I have already explained more then enough in this place FYI, and you don't tell me what to do. LOL

giphy.gif
Satan doesn't defeat the AC and Jesus isn't here yet. So you're wrong on both accounts.

What have you correctly explained?

You can explain your dark star if you want. Or not.
<{titihmm}>

Exactly.

See you around, if you know what I mean. It's more fun this way than the other way. You were better off in hiding.

giphy.gif

More inaccurate predictions? Cool.

m96jjd.jpg

giphy.gif

Exactly.

giphy.gif

<Dana05> @N13 , Channeling the inner dembones22 that lives within all of us...

Satan doesn't defeat the AC and Jesus isn't here yet. So you're wrong on both accounts.

What have you correctly explained?

You can explain your dark star if you want. Or not.
<{titihmm}>
As soon as you explain something. Anything.

I have already explained the Dark Star to the tune of a thick book in here and in many places. You know that too. Who are you showing off for?

Satan doesn't defeat the AC, correct. He sacrifices him and sends him to collect his prize, but he is wrong. Then he gets all pissed off and makes another big mistake.

Before this happens the Tall Greys suffer genocide. All of them with the exception of the few who choose the light and that would exclude you.

Who do you think is the little horn? At least answer that, since you do have an opinion on the AC. IF you are certain of who he is not, then you should have an idea of who he is.

Suddenly, I am interested in you again.

Exactly.

giphy.gif

In hiding?

<{1-1}>

I post almost everyday. I also ignored the two or three times you tagged me over the last few months.

Ignoring you is not hiding.

I need to be in a certain type of mood to deal with your... aahm.... particular type of mind.

<LucyBless>

m96jjd.jpg

<Dana05> @N13 , Channeling the inner dembones22 that lives within all of us...
Don't worry about this little one. He is a throwback.

BUT he does put up a good struggle like a gaming fish.

04a991ad-d4c6-4c57-98ae-a8bd0983858a-jpeg.425733

m96jjd.jpg

In hiding?

<{1-1}>

I post almost everyday. I also ignored the two or three times you tagged me over the last few months.

I need to be in a certain type of mood to deal with your... aahm.... particular type of mind.

<LucyBless>

Ignoring??

<LikeReally5> The sun always shines. Even at night.

In hiding?

<{1-1}>

<LucyBless>

Well, I'm so glad that you are here. I thought you were dead and pooped out on the bottom of the sea, and some substitute teacher took over your account.

AND, you know this and knew this and said nothing. I call that hiding. What do you call it bravery?

837598.gif
with words and images.

As soon as you explain something. Anything.

I have already explained the Dark Star to the tune of a thick book in here and in many places. You know that too. Who are you showing off for?

Satan doesn't defeat the AC, correct. He sacrifices him and sends him to collect his prize, but he is wrong. Then he gets all pissed off and makes another big mistake.

Before this happens the Tall Greys suffer genocide. All of them with the exception of the few who choose the light and that would exclude you.

Who do you think is the little horn? At least answer that, since you do have an opinion on the AC. IF you are certain of who he is not, then you should have an idea of who he is.

Suddenly, I am interested in you again.
So I'm a tall Grey now. My wife is gonna be pissed!

I don't know who the AC is. But the Bible makes it clear he will obtain via flattery. Trump was elected. Not him.

m96jjd.jpg

Ignoring??

<LikeReally5> The sun always shines. Even at night.
If you haven't messed with this little mang yet, you are in for a surprise. The OT loves him. His biotch ass won't go in ther any more after what happened the last time. He'll give it a try eventually, when he thinks us foos have forgotten. LOL Even MacDuffle shunned him for black magic reasons.

I'll be sure to ring up the threads.....maybe I'l do it here and now. LOLOLOLOOLOLOL

HINNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Please. One personality at a time.
Hot tip:
I don't have multiple accounts, never.

LOL

It is all contained inside one brain with one account, just like it has been from the beginning. Don't confuse yourself now.

m96jjd.jpg

24qlkyt.jpg
Allow me to mediate this colossus battle of the minds with a hymn from one of my favorite contemporary musical artists...

10p7ji9.jpg
Hey oh !!!

So I'm a tall Grey now. My wife is gonna be pissed!

I don't know who the AC is. But the Bible makes it clear he will obtain via flattery. Trump was elected. Not him.
Yeah, I know what you look like Santa Claus.

Remember what I said in one of our e-mails? You don't know jack squat about the Bible. AND: You should do something about those children who are being abused horribly in that church of yours. You said that you were too afraid of Metatron to do anything about it. Remember?

Back