Something happening at the solar observatory

Not going anywhere. You told me months ago I'd be gone.

You're a failed seer. No one should fear you.

Remember that PC you started up with me @mcveteran81 @BearGrounds @MusterX @Violent Violin?

I hope all of you do not mind, but I would love to start a conversation thread with fellow awakened.
mcveteran81, BearGrounds, MusterX, Nietzsche13, Violent Violin, Nov 8, 2017 ... 2 3

It didn't take long to figure out that we were the only ones who paid any attention to your bullshit and as you said, you were afraid to post out in the open, honestly.

Remember?

Then you tried to deal with me via e-mail.....and then you told me who you really were.

I spooked the shit out of everyone in that PC and killed your shit. LOL That was FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN !!!

Sure, why not.

Lie to me sweet chariot.

You know that I know that you know that I know.
More vagueness. Smh.

Nothing more boring than vagueness.

Who cares about the lies you know. Lol.

Not going anywhere. You told me months ago I'd be gone.

You're a failed seer. No one should fear you.
Why would anyone fear me?

It is all within. People like you fear themselves. I only help them look in the mirror and step out from behind their own shadows.

Like I always say, If you have fear, then you cannot have CHI powers. You do not understand my mission, still.

Why do I waste my time on you? That is the question you should be asking yourself.

Remember that PC you started up with me @mcveteran81 @BearGrounds @MusterX @Violent Violin?

I hope all of you do not mind, but I would love to start a conversation thread with fellow awakened.
mcveteran81, BearGrounds, MusterX, Nietzsche13, Violent Violin, Nov 8, 2017 ... 2 3

It didn't take long to figure out that we were the only ones who paid any attention to your bullshit and as you said, you were afraid to post out in the open, honestly.

Remember?

Then you tried to deal with me via e-mail.....and then you told me who you really were.

I spooked the shit out of everyone in that PC and killed your shit. LOL That was FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN !!!
I never told you my identity. Everyone honest in here knows I won't go there. Try again.

More vagueness. Smh.

Nothing more boring than vagueness.

Who cares about the lies you know. Lol.
You should know. For you are the one telling them to me.

Vague. You are grading your own work again. got an A, huh?

Hillary-mirror.gif

@anyone, have I not been very specific?

Why would anyone fear me?

It is all within. People like you fear themselves. I only help them look in the mirror and step out from behind their own shadows.

Like I always say, If you have fear, then you cannot have CHI powers. You do not understand my mission, still.

Why do I waste my time on you? That is the question you should be asking yourself.
Naw. I'm not a try hard like you so I won't bump your Crap but you said I be gone months ago.

You're a liar and a fear monger.

You should know. For you are the one telling them to me.

Vague. You are grading your own work again. got an A, huh?

Hillary-mirror.gif

@anyone, have I not been very specific?
Classic change the subject.
<Cage33>

I never told you my identity.

I never told you my identity. Everyone honest in here knows I won't go there. Try again.

Stop hiding and just give me the green light then.

I got your address from your e-mails. LOL I know where the beach house is located. I know where the Church is.

Maybe I should go in the dump and find the posts where you were first introduced to me as this great person of wealth and taste? I don't need approval from you for that.

What say you to that amigo? Should I reveal those hidden things that are buried in my thread called "Long time no see, old friends and new."

Naw. I'm not a try hard like you so I won't bump your Crap but you said I be gone months ago.

You're a liar and a fear monger.
That is how it appears to you.

This is no surprise. Go on....Tell me what you want to talk about.

I'm going digging for gold. Do you fear the truth?

Stop hiding and just give me the green light then.

I got your address from your e-mails. LOL I know where the beach house is located. I know where the Church is.

Maybe I should go in the dump and find the posts where you were first introduced to me as this great person of wealth and taste? I don't need approval from you for that.

What say you to that amigo? Should I reveal those hidden things that are buried in my thread called "Long time no see, old friends and new."
Again vagueness. You are terrified of a conversation so you have to make up lies about people. I have nothing to hide yet my identity stays hidden on here for obvious reasons. Lol. You know, like everyone else!

What a moron.

That is how it appears to you.

This is no surprise. Go on....Tell me what you want to talk about.

I'm going digging for gold. Do you fear the truth?
When you wanna talk I'll know. Till then you are a try hard little birch. That's the truth.

The only thing saving your sorry ass is your deception, and that behavior never succeeds in the end.

LOL, you just couldn't help yourself. You should have stayed under your wood pile stink bug.

You also said some interesting things in my thread called "Mind Body Dualism."

Don't make me shame you. It doesn't serve my purposes for your sorry ass.

giphy.gif

Sorry if I made you all butthurt.

NOT

Lol. 4 posts in a row all addressing your agenda.

That's who you are.

The only thing saving your sorry ass is your deception, and that behavior never succeeds in the end.

LOL, you just couldn't help yourself. You should have stayed under your wood pile stink bug.
Keep trying to convince everyone. Lol.

You're a try hard. I am anonymous on here and in your head. Why don't you PM me my identity then?

Back