Somebody Besides Khabib Finally Speaks Out Against Conor Punching Old Man

Should more MMA people be speaking out against the incident?

• Total voters
"Maybe the old man has dementia" haha, he was only 50 ffs, this is more insulting to the guy that Conor hit than Conor.

This poor guy is like 50 and Zahabi is tearing into his ass about him looking like he's a geriatric that might have dementia from advanced age.

Zahabi will hurt the man with these words worse than any pulled Conor punch could ever do.
<[analyzed}>

This poor guy is like 50 and Zahabi is tearing into his ass about him looking like he's a geriatric that might have dementia from advanced age.

Zahabi will hurt the man with these words worse than any pulled Conor punch could ever do.

Exactly , Conor's punch barely fazed him if at all, now he has to sit and listen to world make out he is a 80 year old with dementia and incontinence who should be helped across the street , the boy probably has to work another 15 years minimum before pension age lol.

Lol at this 2 bit coach thinking he would have been all up in McGregor's business.

"It’s indefensible, there is no defense for this, except (McGregor) is a pathetic, sorry excuse for a human being,” Zahabi said. “How do you punch an old man because he doesn’t want to drink your whiskey? Who can defend this? You punch an old man then you run? What a disgusting display. I don’t care how much money you have or how famous you [are]. If this is the type of person you are then then your value is zero."

"I’m sorry I have to say this. This is an embarrassment to MMA. It’s an embarrassment to us all. When the media says MMA people are animals, when they say MMA fighters are brutal, that they are savages, this is now going to be harder for us to defend.”

“There are so few things I will lose it on. This is one of them. If I was there when this incident happen, believe me, it wouldn’t have went well. I would have got up out of my chair, I would have been very upset. You don’t punch an old person in the face,” Zahabi said.

Lol woulda got up from chair and done fuckin nuthin.

"I don’t care what that old man said. What if he insulted him? Who cares. He’s an old man. Maybe the old man has dementia. If some old man walks up to me and calls me a motherf*cker or whatever he says to me, I would say, ‘Sir, can I help you across the street?’ I don’t care if the man curses me out. He’s an old man. You cannot strike an old man."

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...es-a-pathetic-sorry-excuse-for-a-human-being/

Firas-Zahabi-Conor-McGregor.jpg
I agree 100% with everything Zahabi said. McGregor's ego seems to be getting out of control. Someone close to him needs to reel him in. I saw his actions as gross, and I'm usually ok with stupid publicity stunts that fighters pull. Sucker punching an old man speaks volumes on McGregor's real character.

Lol at this 2 bit coach thinking he would have been all up in McGregor's business.

"It’s indefensible, there is no defense for this, except (McGregor) is a pathetic, sorry excuse for a human being,” Zahabi said. “How do you punch an old man because he doesn’t want to drink your whiskey? Who can defend this? You punch an old man then you run? What a disgusting display. I don’t care how much money you have or how famous you [are]. If this is the type of person you are then then your value is zero."

"I’m sorry I have to say this. This is an embarrassment to MMA. It’s an embarrassment to us all. When the media says MMA people are animals, when they say MMA fighters are brutal, that they are savages, this is now going to be harder for us to defend.”

“There are so few things I will lose it on. This is one of them. If I was there when this incident happen, believe me, it wouldn’t have went well. I would have got up out of my chair, I would have been very upset. You don’t punch an old person in the face,” Zahabi said.

Lol woulda got up from chair and done fuckin nuthin.

"I don’t care what that old man said. What if he insulted him? Who cares. He’s an old man. Maybe the old man has dementia. If some old man walks up to me and calls me a motherf*cker or whatever he says to me, I would say, ‘Sir, can I help you across the street?’ I don’t care if the man curses me out. He’s an old man. You cannot strike an old man."

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...es-a-pathetic-sorry-excuse-for-a-human-being/

Firas-Zahabi-Conor-McGregor.jpg
Zahabi would KO Conor McQuitter , Easy work.
Conor has been training with Irish Edmund for a decade
Zahabi has been training the MMA GOAT for over a decade.
Zahabi > SBG (Straight Bums Gym)

Conor would have mistaken Firas for a Dagestani, and had a PTSD episode!
freak-min.gif

Well Muslims hate on Conor because Khabib made him out to be a racist in order to get support from the Muslim community. That and him saying that Muslim phrase 10 billion times (whatever it was), really plugging the fact that he's Muslim. So they may be biased but that's really besides the point, it's a bad look for any fighter to punch an old dude, especially one that is sitting down and looking the other way.
sorry but you are wrong, conor was trying to get inside khabib's head, so he attacked the 2 things khabib loves the most : his father and his religion.

Thinking that khabib made muslims hate conor is pretty stupid, if conor didn't said " mad backward cunt" just because a man refused to drink whiskey etc etc I am sure the muslims fans won't be against conor.

Of course Conor doesn't really think what he says ( his manager is muslim etc ), he just want to get his opponent mad ( like he did with mayweather with the "boy" thing, silver and the nazi thing ), but the vast majority of the fans ( especially muslims who are too much sensitive ) dont know that.

Stood up to yo mama when she insisted on slurping my balls. Turned that bitch into a dick whisperer instead.

I’m sure you could show my mom how to take a dick. You’ve clearly had more practice than her.

“An Embarrassment to MMA”

“It’s indefensible, there is no defense for this, except (McGregor) is a pathetic, sorry excuse for a human being,” Zahabi said. “How do you punch an old man because he doesn’t want to drink your whiskey? Who can defend this?

You punch an old man then you run? What a disgusting display. I don’t care how much money you have or how famous you [are]. If this is the type of person you are then then your value is zero.

“I’m sorry I have to say this. This is an embarrassment to MMA. It’s an embarrassment to us all. When the media says MMA people are animals, when they say MMA fighters are brutal, that they are savages, this is now going to be harder for us to defend.

“There are so few things I will lose it on. This is one of them. If I was there when this incident happened, believe me, it wouldn’t have gone well. I would have got up out of my chair; I would have been very upset. You don’t punch an old person in the face!”

“I don’t care what that old man said. What if he insulted him? Who cares. He’s an old man. Maybe the old man has dementia. If some old man walks up to me and calls me a motherf*cker or whatever he says to me, I would say, ‘Sir, can I help you across the street?’ I don’t care if the man curses me out. He’s an old man. You cannot strike an old man.

“I’ve been to Ireland many times. I love the Irish people. I love Ireland. They are such great human beings. They are close-knit people. They are positive people. Their energy is amazing. But I am sure 99 percent of Irish people who saw that are disgusted. I am 99 percent sure his coaching staff is disgusted. Everybody’s disgusted.

Did you wake up today thinking you were going to start the 98th thread on this topic?

He never said it wouldn't end well for Conor. He simply said "it wouldn't end well", implying there would be a problem.

Ts calls firmas a 2 bit coach while defending Conor's deplorable actions!? Okaaaay?

Conor is a cunt but I love how things like that can trigger people instead of them minding their own business.
I think Firas is more upset and he's expressing that (we) as a society shouldn't allow this kind of behavior to go unpunished. As fans we can drop this guy's stock in a heart beat. And the issue is that Conor could have assaulted someone's dad, grandpa, etc. Not just Conor but any asshole who assaults random people, that kind of behavior needs a punishment.

Well id certainly would stick up for that old guy. Fuck him and all the rest of the fighters if they think they can behave like that.
99 % id get my head bashed in but fuck him.

Lol @ him pretending like he would of did something. I'm certain McGregor would beat zahabi's ass with no problem

He never said he'd have success doing something. Relax.

Zahabi by sub (seriously).

Conor fans once again proving they have lack integrity.

Back