Somebody Besides Khabib Finally Speaks Out Against Conor Punching Old Man

Should more MMA people be speaking out against the incident?

• Total voters
Who the fuck is this?

<FookIsThatGuy>

Seriously.

It's like they're trying to make this "old man" sound like he's 80 years old when in reality only 51.. lol and what the hell is his name? I guess it's just the "old man" old man pint drinker from what I've read so far, lol.
That old man has 20 years on Mcgregor. Thats a generation gap. He's old enough to be his father. Would it be ok for someone your age to go punch your dad?

That old man has 20 years on Mcgregor. Thats a generation gap. He's old enough to be his father. Would it be ok for someone your age to go punch your dad?
Hey watch with the disrespect...that old man could be the Irish version of Herschel Walker for all he knows. Notice how he took that sucker punch with about the same consequence as a fly landing on you or I. I'd illegally stream the PPV for sure!

Lol @ him pretending like he would of did something. I'm certain McGregor would beat zahabi's ass with no problem

How? How would Conor beat someone who is bigger than him?

It's not even possible.

Fuck off with the "old.man" label.

He's 51 years old, not a grandpa!

Dana is his age!

Hey watch with the disrespect...that old man could be the Irish version of Herschel Walker for all he knows. Notice how he took that sucker punch with about the same consequence as a fly landing on you or I. I'd illegally stream the PPV for sure!
true... with that chin, conor might gas himself out trying to KO the old timer.

How? How would Conor beat someone who is bigger than him?

It's not even possible.

Tree times the fookin size pal

fjirofiorjifejrio-388x220.jpg

"Fook Zahabi, and fook Mark Henry too"

lmao what does that have to do with anything, dont go full retard m8.
Well Muslims hate on Conor because Khabib made him out to be a racist in order to get support from the Muslim community. That and him saying that Muslim phrase 10 billion times (whatever it was), really plugging the fact that he's Muslim. So they may be biased but that's really besides the point, it's a bad look for any fighter to punch an old dude, especially one that is sitting down and looking the other way.

Lol @ him pretending like he would of did something. I'm certain McGregor would beat zahabi's ass with no problem

Did Firas say he would kick Conor's ass? Some people simply have the courage to intervene in such situations.

This not just an MMA thing. Any and everyone should be speaking out about this. It is despicable for anyone in any profession. Conor is going to get himself shot screwing with the wrong person.

you must be about 8 years old.
did Zahabi said something about beat his ass.
do you think you can only tell someone only when you are able to beat his ass ? same as MCchicken did to the old man ?

He's 51. Not too old to take a smack, but definitely old enough to know better than to run his mouth to an MMA fighter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back