Media Frank Mir training world strongest man

Fengxian

I am God
@Blue
Reaction score

Jeez, Brian is really strong lol, picking up a heavyweight so easily. In a previous video Brian said he got offer to fight in MMA from a promoter, that's why he's training MMA.

Would love to see younger 20 something year old strong man transition to MMA early, if sand digger Francis packs a mean punch, I wonder how crazy strong these strongmen are if they transition in their prime years.

I would've liked to see Shaw practice being in mount dropping down hammerfists on someone from the heavens

Jeez, Brian is really strong lol, picking up a heavyweight so easily. In a previous video Brian said he got offer to fight in MMA from a promoter, that's why he's training MMA.

Would love to see younger 20 something year old strong man transition to MMA early, if sand digger Francis packs a mean punch, I wonder how crazy strong these strongmen are if they transition in their prime years.

Frank has had previous experience interacting with the world's strongest man, an average Sherdogger

usZRR (1).jpg

Not in UFC there is no super heavy weight class. He is off to the freak fights show!

In an earlier video, Shaw mentions doing MMA as a way to lose some weight and learn new things. But he also mentions his fight would be an open weight class. Wonder if he could get down to 350 - 360lb ?

Doesn't he weigh like 450 pounds? Where is he going to fight?

I've always found it weird when guys who look like that are very measured and soft spoken. It's a weird contradiction.

I remember seeing a rumor that Shaw Eddie hall martyn ford and some other huge guy were fighting in some Saudi tournament or something? I know it’s ridiculous but it would be pretty cool to see these behemoths throw down, as long as someone gets finished in under a round lol

In an earlier video, Shaw mentions doing MMA as a way to lose some weight and learn new things. But he also mentions his fight would be an open weight class. Wonder if he could get down to 350 - 360lb ?

Of course he could. I've watched that man's full day of eating on YouTube. He eats about 10 meals a day. He could skip 2 and drop that in a month lol

Back