Media Frank Mir training world strongest man

Dana needs to do a Super Heavy Div
its discrimination to the superfatties

I hope Brian wins but Pujanovski is a beast too.

big muscles doesn't = punching power and it certainly doesn't mean it will make them a good fighter. If anything muscles that big just make you not only slow as fuck but also affects your mobility and ability to circulate oxygen to those muscles making you tired in 90 seconds.

I remember seeing a rumor that Shaw Eddie hall martyn ford and some other huge guy were fighting in some Saudi tournament or something? I know it’s ridiculous but it would be pretty cool to see these behemoths throw down, as long as someone gets finished in under a round lol
I’m pretty sure Eddie posted that. idk if true or not since he also said he was going to bulk and then cut for a bodybuilding comp and then seems to have given up and switched to MMA now.

In an earlier video, Shaw mentions doing MMA as a way to lose some weight and learn new things. But he also mentions his fight would be an open weight class. Wonder if he could get down to 350 - 360lb ?

Look at his fuckin forearms ffs lol.

He is definitely under 30. He just looks old because he has a bald head. He is also not too big for a strongman. He can get down to sub 300 lbs.

I seen him training with Rose and Pat and he moved really good for a guy that size.
Would be fun to see him body slam someone lol.

I could easily dispatch both men, using my secret kempo

That was really interesting to watch! Thanks for posting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back