• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Some People are Happy UFC 249 has been Cancelled

Never been happier during this Pandemic. Its about time these greedy corps come to their senses. Now we need to boycott Staples and other Office stores from keeping their doors open. Do we really need printer paper and pencils? This shit is rediculous. I am a contractor, Apparently i can't buy lumber at a hardware store to repair peoples houses, but assholes in an office of 300 people can go to Staples and buy printer paper?

yep. all the #stayathome preachers are celebrating. what exactly do we have to look forward to for the next 3 months now??????????

I’m glad it happened just because it upsets you. <45>

Out of boredom I took a jerb in a supermarket since my real jerb got shutdown

The amount of unnecessary purchases I see is out of this world, cuz

People coming in 3-4 times a day
Yellow looks great on you bro.

Meh. I think they could've done it safely. No reason to cancel other than Political ones. Dana likes Trump, Trump wants it to happen, so the liberal machine's knee jerk reaction is to CANCEL.

Is that why Trump got all the comissioners on a conference call afew days a go and told them to stick it?

Shit, even an imbecile like Trump must feel at some level that the mismanagement of this crisis could cost him the presidency against Biden, who is as old, senile and conservative as they come.

Haha you’re a BagBoy.. hell im getting $1000 a week to shit on my ass and trade stocks. Should’ve went the unemployment route. Fuck bagging groceries and being around panic shoppers.

So... 4'000/month as a stock trader?
Seems to me you absolutely fucking suck at your job ahaha. I do believe you shitting yourself though.

Haha you’re a BagBoy.. hell im getting $1000 a week to shit on my ass and trade stocks. Should’ve went the unemployment route. Fuck bagging groceries and being around panic shoppers.

To shit on your ass?
Thats one weird thing but for 1000 / week I can see it. I would how ever not brag about it online

The event was gutted anyway, who gives a shit. A couple months between events used to be the norm, you'll survive. Get another hobby.

Supporter of the UFC to want to go ahead for their events to give a opportunity for the FIGHTERS to earn income in time where everything is a uncerntainty. Given event has been cancelled I applaud the UFC & Dana White for even trying to make its independent contractors a right to make a living & provide for their families . With that said FUCK YOU LUKE THOMAS, YOU PUSSY

WWF and baseball don't need to hopitalize actors after events. Hospital rooms are booked. You guys just don't understand. Whatever. Go back to call of duty and cry about being bored. Go volunteer at a hospital if you're bored.
Only thing to consider is that thousands of nurses are being laid off and some hopital floors are empty because elective procedures are on hold. ICU is maxed, while regular medical fields are empty.

I'm so mad too, lets bully the local dogs again to release our anger

WelldocumentedDarkDolphin-max-14mb.gif

You know I love you but this post triggered me. It's offensive to my people. I love cats.

tenor.gif

Is that Scottish comedian, Frankie Boyle, to the right of the guy with the switch controllers? :D

No.

Doesnt even look him, particularly.

250px-Tramadol_Nights_-_C4_promo_image.jpg

I mean, sure, ginger beard and glasses, both; but is that all it takes to fool your mind?

No real facial likeness.

Im happy because it might cause Dana an aneurysm.

The whole thing was selfish and would have caused a lot of bad PR for all involved.

The quicker people isolate and adhere to the guidelines, the quicker we can get back to normal.

You know I love you but this post triggered me. It's offensive to my people. I love cats.

tenor.gif
Brother I was just enjoying my breakfast, now I am disgusted by seeing poopy doggy ass

7yHu.gif

awww and we love you too, lets make up now
giphy.gif

Giving into social pressure shouldn't be celebrated. While this is not a simple topic it's good consistency is shown. Otherwise others will follow the UFC and it doesn't help fix the problem.

A fighter can get his arm broken or a 20 stitch gash in his face and takes up a room in a hospital needed for a 65 year old covid patient. This ain't a time for this.

Also, we need any help we can get. A UFC doctor can come help at any hospital. It's chaos right now. We need All the nurses and doctors we can get.

Or imagine that the fighter gets exposed to covid on his way to being stitched up and becomes severely ill.

Why do we allow illiterate losers such as this person to "shit on their ass" on our forum? Please get rid of him. Thank you.

Back