• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Some People are Happy UFC 249 has been Cancelled

Because this could have waited.
We already lost the main event last week,and put a hasty replacement that fucks up the whole division,and does absolutley nothing for Tony,who basically forced back into fighting a top contender all so someone can give him back the belt khabib kicked off the stage.
Lost the co main today,before the cancellation hit.
there isnt any reason left to go on with it right now

I dont laugh at the UFC,or the misfortunes that come from Cronavirus that befalls them..but i think it is a terrible time to try to put on a fight card,when we can just wait and they can do better.

bob-ross-is-everywhere
omg that gif is tremendous

Hell, I haven't even seen a WNBA player start an onlyfans.

Fucking LOL

But yes, this should definitely be talked about more... UFC fighters on onlyfans

yep. all the #stayathome preachers are celebrating. what exactly do we have to look forward to for the next 3 months now??????????
Read some books, watch old fights, reconnect with your family, take an online course, do some home yoga, learn to cook. Take your pick.

people lose loved ones every day. anything can happen at any time
Forget about the virus. There are literal laws in place surrounding this right now and the UFC was attempting to break those laws. If you don't see the complication with an American company attempting to circumvent American law I'm really not sure what to say.

If this event went forward the UFC was going to be pissing off a lot of influential people, as evidenced by being shut down by a single phone call. The company legitimately could have had their fight licenses revoked forever as a promotion. That legitimately could have happened.

This isn't childish stuff here. There are dozens of government agencies that allow the fights we watch to happen and can revoke our ability to watch those fights anytime they feel like.

It mean, it might actually be the people who are too upset about not getting to see some fights to see why it was a bad idea who are the ginormous pussies in this situation.

A lot of people are going through rough shit at the moment, making big sacrifices for the good of everybody.

Maybe y’all should just suck it up.

This was a horrible idea that was never, ever gonna happen to begin with. Dana is a fucking idiot and a cunt for many reasons, trying to schedule fights during a pandemic just adding more fuel to the fire.

There was no reason for people to be sweating and bleeding all over each other at a time like this and if you're sad that something that was never gonna happen is confirmed to not be happening, then you're an idiot.

Well I'm at least happy that Anik's wife will look him in the eyes again.

In all seriousness tho, why was this not cancelled weeks ago when we all knew this was dumb and would probably end up not happening? It's just so stupid that they made all these short notice fights for what turned out to be hooey - which we all knew was coming. Stupid man, just fucking stupid

Out of boredom I took a jerb in a supermarket since my real jerb got shutdown

The amount of unnecessary purchases I see is out of this world, cuz

People coming in 3-4 times a day
Haha you’re a BagBoy.. hell im getting $1000 a week to shit on my ass and trade stocks. Should’ve went the unemployment route. Fuck bagging groceries and being around panic shoppers.

Meh. I think they could've done it safely. No reason to cancel other than Political ones. Dana likes Trump, Trump wants it to happen, so the liberal machine's knee jerk reaction is to CANCEL. Is normal these days unfortunately.

<Fedor23>
Agreed. ESPN is a mixed bag. These homos trash Chloroquine too, just to snub Big Daddy.

Back