• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Some People are Happy UFC 249 has been Cancelled

When I go to the grocery store or McDonald's I don't get some dude wrestling with me and sweating and bleeding all over me.
You’re putting people at risk just for that cheese burger. You selfish hypocrite. Mass numbers of people are still eating fast food out of necessity. Same thing with liquid stores.

You’re putting people at risk just for that cheese burger. You selfish hypocrite. Mass numbers of people are still eating fast food out of necessity. Same thing with liquid stores.
It's not the same thing. Go watch your fruity soccer.

"Sacrificing our entertainment for the sake of our planet and its inhabitants. United we stand. A soyous occasion we can all celebrate"

XFL is gone
On a different note, a poll said fans don't want to attend sporting events
until there's a vaccine. That's understandable, an environment where people
are drinking and eating, yelling, and waving their hands, using community restrooms and soda and condiment stations for food vendors, while sitting in close proximity for hours could be a problem,
but that's just me.

Last edited:
Maccas is drive-thru only where I am so the only person's health being put at risk by my triple chesseburger is my own

I know people don't consider professional gaming to be sport. But there is ASL and GSL going on right now. It's a good time to get into it.

Pull up, cuz

source.gif
Typical dumbass hoodrat, putting his mask on when he's already on camera.

It's not the same thing. Go watch your fruity soccer.
You’re right.
A few men fighting each other in a closed venue on a private island is not putting anyone more at risk than people not staying in their fucking home. People are going to Home Depot to renovate their house. That kind of shit can wait but it’s allowed. People are going to fast food restaurants when they should be cooking their own food. Liquor stores are fucking open. That shit isn’t even essential. Let the fucking fight happen.

Cuckface.png

Plenty are seen posting their reaction to the great news.

Congrats men.
I'm not happy I'm missing fights, but I am happy that it's cancelled in the sense that it was the only right and sensible thing to do.

You’re right.
A few men fighting each other in a closed venue on a private island is not putting anyone more at risk than people not staying in their fucking home. People are going to Home Depot to renovate their house. That kind of shit can wait but it’s allowed. People are going to fast food restaurants when they should be cooking their own food. Liquor stores are fucking open. That shit isn’t even essential. Let the fucking fight happen.
It's putting the fighters themselves at risk you doofus

The Coronavirus has only killed the old or the weak. I can't think of anyone less old and less weak than Joe Rogan.

Back