• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Some People are Happy UFC 249 has been Cancelled

Fights would be nice. I'd rather be competing or watching fights but the shit going on in the world is more important.

I'm an engineer at 5 hospitals. I'm sent to all the patient rooms to make sure all equipment is functional. We're low on staff so I also help wheel away dead bodies to the morgue.

Where do you live? Lol most engineers dont do any of that? Let alone help 5 different hospitals.

I'm just happy that for all of his stupid attempts at swimming against the current, Dana's efforts were for naught.

Where do you live? Lol most engineers dont do any of that? Let alone help 5 different hospitals.

I work for a hospital system. We own many hospitals so I manage all. I am designated to 5 of them which I go to throughout the week.

Cuckface.png

Plenty are seen posting their reaction to the great news.

Congrats men.
Especially Tony Ferg.

Some people want the government to forcefully lock them in their houses so why are you surprised

I work for a hospital system. We own many hospitals so I manage all. I am designated to 5 of them which I go to throughout the week.
So between making sure certain systems work between 5 hospitals. You also haul the dead away. Ok lol. 249 shoulda kept going on. I say good day sir.

Anyway, all cocksuckers aside, if this is cancelled, than khabib can hop back in.

So between making sure certain systems work between 5 hospitals. You also haul the dead away. Ok lol. 249 shoulda kept going on. I say good day sir.

Yup. We also have admins taking IT phone calls. A carpenter in one of the hospitals is helping us educate nurses on telehealth. We are all one at this time.

These guys look like an average "hardcore" MMA fan to me tbh.

I'm happy it's cancelled. I also have a beard and glasses.

Hopefully the fighters get some compensation.

This means Tony vs Khabib is still happening.

yep. all the #stayathome preachers are celebrating. what exactly do we have to look forward to for the next 3 months now??????????

More than 25 years of UFC fights. 8 Years of Pride fights. Countless hours of fights from every other promotion.

A century of movies. Countless TV shows going back to the 50s. Endless videos on YouTube. I could go on and on....

Do you really need brand new, first-run content to watch? Do you actually refuse to watch anything else?

You've got Netflix, dozens of other streaming services, YouTube and more. Have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck up.

Many people lost parents, kids, friends, etc.
A lockdown is a lockdown. Having live events now doesn't set a good example.

Go fuck yourself.

Media entertainment has NEVER been about setting a good example. If that's what people are looking for, they need mentors.

I think it's more about people enjoying watching someone they envy lose. This is some white knight bullshit.

Many people lost parents, kids, friends, etc.
A lockdown is a lockdown. Having live events now doesn't set a good example.

Go fuck yourself.
im trying to see the UFC's point of view

I guess if everyone gets tested for covid and its just the fighters fighting with minimal people around and no crowds it isnt that bad since everyone else is in lockdown and its a nice get away and break for people stuck in lockdown

Back