Some Crazy Amazon And Jeff Bezos Facts About His Wealth

He paid taxes Amazon on the other hand not so much.
Amazon, Google, Yahoo, Facebook, Twitter and countless others should send everyone on the planet a check for $100 for selling our information.

And yet, Amazon has workers living out of their cars because they can't fucking afford rent.

imagine what he will be worth in 10 years............I honestly believe with out a shadow of a doubt he will be the planets first trillionair. At this point he may already be more powerful than the Rothschild family?

if I had that much money I would try to do something about that lazy eye situation he has going on

960x0.jpg

I've noticed Amazon Prime starting to skimp and scam. The "2-day" shipping was a great value up till recently. Now I noticed they've increased their receiving to shipping handling time to the nearest half day, thus putting when you expect to receive a day later. This still technically "2-day", but when I used to order say Monday in the AM, date of receive used to say "Receive on Wednesday" as Amazon would process and ship my order within an hour of payment. Now it won't process ship to Monday evening, pushing the received date till Thursday. Hell, my latest purchase is a day late and I'm receiving an order today for an item I purchased Monday morning. $119 annually for Prime shipping that I could received outside of Prime benefits? No thanks.
some of the amazon billing shenanigans have made me buy more from ebay recently. ebay will also offer free shipping a lot of more on purchases under 20 dollars. I got some bike tires shipped in one day for free from ebay.

his personal wealth is more than most companies .

I would go full Joker from Dark Knight and just randomly give 4 people 7 million dollars every day and watch the chaos that 120 new millionaires a month would cause.

{<huh}
There already are 700,000 new millionaires each year.

And yet, Amazon has workers living out of their cars because they can't fucking afford rent.
that warehouse sounds like a crappy place to work I have watched a few youtube vids from ex workers. their boss used to time their bathroom visits,wtf that doesn't even sound legal.

Sweet, the dude is putting a ton of money into a bunch of new shows. Fuckin LotR gonna be over a billion. There's Conan. Wheel of Time. Not to mention the non fantasy nerd stuff. Like the guy for this

Imagine working in an Amazon warehouse for $9 an hour and having to piss in bottles because you don’t get enough bathroom breaks, meanwhile the guy you ultimately work for just made about $10 million during your shift

I don’t know the answer to our income inequality issues, but fuck that

Imagine working in an Amazon warehouse for $9 an hour and having to piss in bottles because you don’t get enough bathroom breaks, meanwhile the guy you ultimately work for just made about $10 million during your shift

I fear the answer was to never let it happen to begin with. We may be past the point of no return. The rich are going to continue buying politicians and rewriting the tax code so it is more and more advantageous to them. This is why in all the third world countries, income distribution is so heavily skewed toward just a handful of people. Once you reach a certain point of income inequality, I think it becomes easier for the rich to control the government. And they will continue to successfully do so indefinitely. Usually those countries are not as developed as the US though.

Trying to find a happy medium between the power of unions and employers would be a good start.

It's hardly a secret as to which one owns all that power in America.

Two Karashains worth a billion each? Doing my looking into Bezos wealth I spotted this gem and had to look into it.

There was a campaign by fans to donate to one of them to make her the youngest billionaire ever.

Seriously WTF America?

I guess it’s kind of fortunate for him that his parents had $245,000 to invest in his business. That must be nice.

If my parents had $245k to give me i guarantee I couldn’t turn it into $130B or whatever.

If my parents had $245k to give me i guarantee I couldn’t turn it into $130B or whatever.

That’s not really the point, is it? The point is that this guy, and most of the ultra wealthy people today, already had a pretty good head start.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back