Economy The five richest people in the world seen their net worth increase by 14 million an hour since 2020.

Answer the question, who was President during that wealth transfer. I will give you a hint, he is a 3rd generation of wealth and Ivy league educated and wears a diaper.
So if he is supposedly fighting for the common man, either he is a shitty fighter or he was in on it. You pick.

trump being the opposite of a dictator, he let states do their own thing. your beef is with klaus schwab and the globalists at the WEF, UN, WHO, and EU.

got-meme-Copy.jpg

Reactions: Ruv
The same reason the Rothchilds and Orisinis are never mentioned. They hide in the shadows with wealth that is far greater. The billionaires we see are the puppets or distractions to hide those that truly hold all the wealth and power.
The Rothschilds reached their peak of influence over 100 years ago, in Europe. They failed to see the potential America had in 20th century, and missed out as the Carnegies, Rockefellers, Morgans etc became the wealthiest people in the world. Mayer Amschel Rothschild, who made the initial family fortune, was also born way back in ~1740 and had something like 10 kids. He has hundreds of descendants today, so the family wealth becomes diluted as it is spread out among so many different people.

Nevertheless, members of the family are still mentioned. Estimated by Forbes to be worth $1.4 billion:

The Orsini family is famous in history, because a bunch of them were popes. It's not a secret. It's just that a lot of it occurred 1000 years ago.

trump being the opposite of a dictator, he let states do their own thing. your beef is with klaus schwab and the globalists at the WEF, UN, WHO, and EU.

got-meme-Copy.jpg

So Trump is a shitty fighter. Why give him another chance when he failed when we needed him the most. He let that wealth transfer happen.

Cool CT. Pharma donated 3-1 for Biden, wall st 5-1, and both media and tech were nearly 10-1.

Pharmaceutical industry donating more to Democrats than Republicans in the lead up to 2020 election

In terms of Presidential campaigns, Big Pharma has contributed $975,685 to the Biden-Harris campaign, while they have only given $360,548 to President Trump’s campaign.

Peppridge Farms remembers when Trump bragged about getting the jab.

deflect, misdirect. troll. not believe anything you say, ut do it for a reaction
These are the things you must do if you want to be a trumpidian.
We get it, your edgie and cool.

your just the "I studied the blade" kid trying to sit at the adults table

Nice using another corporate slogan instead of thinking for yourself. You should definitely try to work "just do it", or "bk, have it your way" into your next post.
I am just saying with your stance about COVID, you still want to vote for the guy in charge of all that transfer of wealth and all the other B.S that went along with COVID. Maybe you feel you owe him for the Trump Bucks he was handing out.
You don't seem very consistent. You should be hyping Kennedy. He was not like Grand PA Orange Pfizer , pushing the vaccine.
So you either don't believe your COVID rant, or will vote for Trump no matter what he does. I think its the later but if I am incorrect you can tell me which one it is.

{<jordan}

"Trump isn't a billionaire doing billionaire shit that favours billionaires, honest, LOOK OVER THERE, BIDEN AND A LOCKDOWN!"
It boggles my mind every time I hear that fucking Donald Trump of all fucking people is fighting for the common man. It is like we don't have history of him doing the opposite since the 1990's. It makes me giggle every time I read or hear it.

It boggles my mind every time I hear that fucking Donald Trump of all fucking people is fighting for the common man. It is like we don't have history of him doing the opposite since the 1990's. It makes me giggle every time I read or hear it.

I low-key want Klaus Schwab, the boogeyman under the bed, to start peddling right wing rhetoric and watch him get canonized by this lot<45>

If one rich billionaire can just 'pretend' his way to success with MAGA idiots, anyone with a bit of money must be able to!

@nostradumbass is stacking souls over here.
What have I said that is incorrect.
Trump was President during the greatest transfer of wealth in US history. Trump also railroaded us with the vaccine. Trump handed out Trump bucks and made stealing our tax dollars legal with the PPP loan bullshit. Trump also cut taxes on the Elite and increased spending prior to COVID. Trump was running trillion dollar deficits. He added 25% to the deficit.
IF any of those are incorrect, please source it.
The only thing getting stacked is Trump stacking millions from China and various other governments, while violating the Emoluments Clause in the Constitution which for some reason the GOP controlled Congress thinks is more important to show Hunters Hawg than allow any more investigations into Trump being bought by foreign governments. I still wonder what Donny's taste was from Jared's 2 billion that Da Kush got from the House of Saud.
But hey, Donald Trump is fighting for Joe Six Pack against billionaires.
<{Heymansnicker}>

I am just saying with your stance about COVID, you still want to vote for the guy in charge of all that transfer of wealth and all the other B.S that went along with COVID. Maybe you feel you owe him for the Trump Bucks he was handing out.
You don't seem very consistent. You should be hyping Kennedy. He was not like Grand PA Orange Pfizer , pushing the vaccine.
So you either don't believe your COVID rant, or will vote for Trump no matter what he does. I think its the later but if I am incorrect you can tell me which one it is.
I would prefer whichever person is NOT trying to lock me in my house and force me to take injections I don't want or need. Your governor already did and you voted for him again, Trump did not, and Biden said if he were in charge, it wouldn't have even been up to your governor and he would have made it federal himself. Of course that for you means a vote for Biden because you have no principles.

You idiots are screaming "omg, that damn Drumpf is a dictator", and now you're telling me it's his fault for NOT being a dictator when your governor locked you in your in house, even though you already voted to reelect the governor that did lock you in your house. You have stockholm syndrome, and need help to get some self esteem.

Last edited:
Just remember it's the left or right against you.

It's so you forget to look up

Nope.

One side is all about equal redistribution of wealth, whether through greater taxation, increased wages, increased worker control, stronger government programs, etc.

The other side is explicitly against all that.

So the big question is, which side is responsible for the ultra rich becoming even richer?

What have I said that is incorrect.
Trump was President during the greatest transfer of wealth in US history. Trump also railroaded us with the vaccine. Trump handed out Trump bucks and made stealing our tax dollars legal with the PPP loan bullshit. Trump also cut taxes on the Elite and increased spending prior to COVID. Trump was running trillion dollar deficits. He added 25% to the deficit.
IF any of those are incorrect, please source it.
The only thing getting stacked is Trump stacking millions from China and various other governments, while violating the Emoluments Clause in the Constitution which for some reason the GOP controlled Congress thinks is more important to show Hunters Hawg than allow any more investigations into Trump being bought by foreign governments. I still wonder what Donny's taste was from Jared's 2 billion that Da Kush got from the House of Saud.
But hey, Donald Trump is fighting for Joe Six Pack against billionaires.
<{Heymansnicker}>

How many people were you expecting to pick up with your "Trump was president when my governor locked me in my house at my request"?

Your boyfriend dumping you while the bad orange man was president doesn't mean the bad orange man made your boyfriend break up with you.

You cry and pretend he was a "dictator", then cry that he was specifically NOT a dictator while voting back in the person who was.

Nope.

One side is all about equal redistribution of wealth, whether through greater taxation, increased wages, increased worker control, stronger government programs, etc.

The other side is explicitly against all that.

So the big question is, which side is responsible for the ultra rich becoming even richer?

As if both arnt backed by super elite trying to make you hate the other side, rather than them?

In all seriousness

Humanity is one big pyramid scheme

It’s inevitable in any scenario that only a few people will control most of the wealth. I don’t think any system will ever change that fact.

The only choice most people have is to hope they are closer to the top than the bottom

As if both arnt backed by super elite trying to make you hate the other side, rather than them?

It would make zero sense for the super elite to back groups and movements that try to take away their power and wealth.

Certain parts of the labor and environmentalist movements (among others) do exactly this.

Back