Some Comparisons between Conor vs Aldo in GIFS (Big discrepancy in Skill,IQ,Defense)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lvpv801nscy0fzl1kogr.jpg

I don't think this meme is used enough. Well done.

I'm glad you posted this because I had no idea Conor landed anything here, while I thought Chad landed twice. I didn't see Conor's left and I didn't see that Chad's right missed.

Regarding the force of Conor's straight punch against Chad's hook, I'm not sure who came out on top. They both looked like good but not great shots.

You already made a thread on this last week you fucking weirdo

This again?
Conor landed a short grazing shot, then gets smacked with a left hook.
This was an excellent troll thread when it was posted THE FIRST TIME btw..

Conor's implementing what Bruce Lee taught many years ago - throw straights.

Conor launches his straights down the pipe once he see's Mendes begin to plant and turn his hips....telegraphing - easy to learn easy to master.....work on it young bucks coming up.

Check out my thread I linked in the OP. I give it a full breakdown. It actually started off Conor's lead hand probes

Last edited:
74: Total strikes landed by McGregor. By comparison, Mendes landed 36. The SBG Ireland product outlanded his foe 28 to 16 in round one and 46 to 20 in round two. McGregor also held a 46-to-31 edge in significant strikes.

Chad didn't do much of anything with his takedowns in round 1, except use Conor standing up to land half of his significant strikes. Yes, he was winning the 2nd round until Conor got to his feet and started blasting him. But, had it gone to a third, Conor would have stolen the round by nearly finishing Chad. Chad landed like 3 or 4 good elbows in the 2nd, but most of his stuff was just grazing.

Edit: Bolded is the official Sherdog by the numbers.
Another by the numbers

4: Takedowns landed, in seven attempts by Mendes. McGregor had not been taken down in his previous five UFC appearances. 3 of which Conor escaped back to his feet before Mendes could do anything. One of which happened near the end of the round where Mendes did nothing.

Pretty sure most of Conor's strikes were from his back.

I'm glad you posted this because I had no idea Conor landed anything here, while I thought Chad landed twice. I didn't see Conor's left and I didn't see that Chad's right missed.

Regarding the force of Conor's straight punch against Chad's hook, I'm not sure who came out on top. They both looked like good but not great shots.

Thank you my brother!

Nice to see an actual legit reasonable response/opinion

Instead of the usual same old shit from braindead Conor haters shitting up threads and trolling. At some points it becomes like, "wow, now im responding"

Statistically Conor factually won that exchange. Landing while making Mendes 2 of 3

But personally I say Conor's left was better because it clipped Mendes as he came in, meaning it was a collision. Mendes simply has a great chin and relied on his chin

Where as after landing his left, and turning his shoulder in to pre-emptively roll Mendes right hand, Conor is smoothering Mendes. Mendes could not generate any power with that left hook being that in tight and close (more cases of Conor having such stellar fight IQ - land and smoother to stiffle/deaden or land and angle out/hop back/duck to avoid) and plus Conor braces for it and moves with it to take away most of the force.

So Conor's shot was def the better shot mechanically too IMO

But again, thank you for actually trying to logically engage in diacussion

Last edited:
This again?
Conor landed a short grazing shot, then gets smacked with a left hook.
This was an excellent troll thread when it was posted THE FIRST TIME btw..

You Conor haters truly are delusional. Its insane. Youre not even worth a serious response. All I will say is this. Take the time to truly understand whats going on. Watch the gifs closely. Read my OP. Educate yourself. Once that happens then come back to me, thank me and apologise

Last edited:
Oh my god dude you are so pathetic.

You Conor haters truly are delusional. Its insane. Youre not even worth a serious response. Take the time to truly understand whats going on. Watch the gifs closely. Read my OP. Educate yourself. Come back, thank me and aplogise

I like Conor but you are pathetic, Dude.

Mendes rushed in, Conor stuck his left out in desperation and Mendes hit him with a hook... that's what happened, that's what the educated people see, the ones that don't have a picture of McGoober on their nightstands.

I've decided you're just a troll. Not going to waste the energy..

Can a mod catch on that this guy is spamming the same thread twice a week and ban this fool?

He stood up because Mendes went for the same guillotine attempt twice. He didn't even know if he was fighting McGregor or not until a few days out from the fight and he was injured lol still gave McGregor hell.

McGregor landed probably 2-3 meaningful body shots and no he wasn't 'visibly wilting', I really don't understand where the McGregor fans get that shit. No, it was generally scored for Mendes since McGregor was controlled in that round.

And yes, he was getting his ass kicked. Just stop.

You are clearly blind and have no idea what was happening in that fight. I feel sorry for you. Also, McGregor was injured as well. McGregor won the first round, finished it in the second. And yes, he was visibly wilting. If you couldn't see it, it's because you had your hater goggles on.

Pretty sure most of Conor's strikes were from his back.

Really, I remember him throwing like 7 elbows from his back. The first round, most of his strikes were on the feet.

I'm sure chad, who has the reach of a T. rex, is used the the reality that in order for him to land, he might have to eat one to get inside...this isn't a new concept and not limited to Conor.

Dc had to eat one to get into clinch distance with Jon and allow himself the ability to blast Jones with his own upper cuts.

Jones was never able to catch DC coming in with slick counters like that. Its night and day. Jones has terrible boxing

Conor's intial left counter on someone the caibre of Mendes then making Mendes miss 2 of 3, is very inpressive

Do you think this is satire or is this guy serious? Cause I see a grazing punch being landed on the forehead by Conor and then a hard hook being landed by Mendes on Conor's upper jaw.

He has two other insane threads already, one on Conors amazing defense and another on his offensive skill

Fight Metric has McGregor landing 15 body shots out of 30 attempts and only landing 7 strikes on the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back