Soa will beat Cain

Nice one retard, let me go ahead and pull up an old fight of Alex losing to Phil davis.....fucking idiot.

Difference is that Alex improved and actually puts on performances that show that.

Sao is the exact same fighter you see in the Cormier fight except with Mussles.

Soa has the strength, ever improving cardio, ground game, KO power and mental fortitude to not give a rats ass about anything Cain can do to him.

lol

4/10 TS, 4/10 is all you're going to get.

if you had left out "tribal tattoos" you could of had a pass.

Smh on people referencing the Cormier fight almost 4 years ago, Sao has gone on an 11 fight ko streak since then and will probably ko Cormier at this point.

Whatever. Cain fans are just scared because they know the next champ is coming from Down Unda. And his name is not Mark Hunt, that's for damn sure.

Im a big Soa Fan, but im a bigger cain fan. the reality is that Soa will make a great fight but size hasnt really bodered Cain. He beat big foot twice, and that a huge heavyweight. He beat lesner and lets face it Cain looked like a amateur, body wise compared to lesner. Soa vs Cain would be a great fight. but i think cain puts him to sleep via 300 punches to the face.
ib1Y5ERad6ZHxs.gif

I don't know for sure who would win, but Soa is a big, scary guy.....

The fight would be very exciting, even though Cain would very likely win in round one or two via tko.

I hate people who can't spot sarcasm.

Soa better show another gear and some cardio if he wants to hang with Cain...

It could be a very dangerous match for Cain in the first few minutes but he'd likely weather the storm and finish soa within a round.

Lesnar had size and power over Cain as well and it wasn't even close to enough.

After watching Soa last night, it just reiterated (to me at least) how good DC actually is.

He is coming for the Gus-Bones winner.. to take that LHW belt (after he lays out Hendo, of course).

Back