Soa will beat Cain

Double Leg

Purple Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Huge muscles, tribal tattoos, crazy ground and pound and dat mount. Cain should just give up now before he gets TKO'd by this crazy hulk of a man.

tumblr_l7matueRwq1qc073co1_400.gif

He'll KO Soa before he fights Bigfoot and JDS at the same time.

First death in the octagon. RIP Palelei.

Huge muscles, tribal tattoos, crazy ground and pound and dat mount. Cain should just give up now before he gets TKO'd by this crazy hulk of a man.

fan of lesnar, i'm guessing.

how did his fight go against cain again? :redface:

Yeah Totally!! Cain can't stop that takedown. Soa will just bend him over and pound him senseless. Cain never faced athleticism and size like Soa.

I'm in, Samoan/Tongan/Maori/Polynesian power scary looking mofo. I need my heavyweight champs to cut to make 265 not hover around 235-245. SAo will best cain archive this thread 2015 we rise.

When you fight at heavyweight, all you need is one shot to the grill to be all face down ass up. Soa has got that crazy bodybuilder strength.

Soa looked pretty bad, despite the KO.
His wrestling isn't great, and his BJJ isn't either.

The GNP is ridiculous, but I doubt he can get Cain down.
And if he doesn't, he'll gas.

FYI, I had like 2k on Soa last night, so I should be biased in his favour.

Soa's only chance is to make it a grinding fight and take Cain into deep waters where his cardio will surely last when Cain gasses out.

I hope I never see the day the UFC HW division is so weak that Soa Palelei gets a title shot.

Soa looked pretty bad, despite the KO.
His wrestling isn't great, and his BJJ isn't either.

The GNP is ridiculous, but I doubt he can get Cain down.
And if he doesn't, he'll gas.

FYI, I had like 2k on Soa last night, so I should be biased in his favour.

But he's a blackbelt though, and when you are as big and strong as he is, do you really need that much skill? Cain gets dropped all the time :) if Soa drops him, its done son.

Oh the obligatory "New overhyped heavyweight will beat Cain" thread.

Back