Soa will beat Cain

Soa will gas after being bullied against the cage ala the Dos Santos fight, except Dos Santos is a guy who looks like he never quits, Soa is a big dude and will wilt when he's not getting his way. Trust me.

Cain will just train with Eddie Sanchez and get the blueprint for beating Soa. He might have to go to King of the Cage to find Eddie though.

It'd take at least one week for the servers to go back to normal if that happened.

...but seriously, how about no.

I don't think he'd get near that opportunity.

Huge muscles, tribal tattoos, crazy ground and pound and dat mount. Cain should just give up now before he gets TKO'd by this crazy hulk of a man.

Lol at Soa having huge muscle, he's a big guy but he is extremely sloppy and hangy.

Cain will just train with Eddie Sanchez and get the blueprint for beating Soa. He might have to go to King of the Cage to find Eddie though.

Eddie got lucky. Cormier knows what it takes to beat Soa, but then again, Cormier is a better fighter than Cain.

But he's a blackbelt though, and when you are as big and strong as he is, do you really need that much skill? Cain gets dropped all the time :) if Soa drops him, its done son.

Soa should not have allowed Potts to reverse him when Potts had the arm-in guillotine grip. The roll is the only technique you can do from that position, and he allowed it.

And he didn't counter Potts' second guillotine attempt. He couldn't finish because he was in butterfly guard, but both of these things show he's making significant mistakes.

Against someone who'll only give you one or two chances in a fight, you can't make these mistakes.

Cain destroys him them bangs his wife in front of him, then bismirches him again

Also nice troll thread bro

Didn't Soa get completely mauled by Cormier? lol

Soa's only chance is to make it a grinding fight and take Cain into deep waters where his cardio will surely last when Cain gasses out.

Ikr Cain's cardio is suspect after the last JDS fight where he was obvs gassing wheras Soa shows black belt level cardio.

Trolling now confirmed, if it wasn't obvious already.

Never bro. I don't exactly have a reputation for trolling my sherdog homies. DC went down to LHW because he didn't want to fight Cain and end up curb stomping his best training buddy.

He seems to have changed it up since losing to Cormier and Eddie Sanchez, Still think he has to much hype and I don't think he has a chance in hell against Cain.

He seems to have changed it up since losing to Cormier and Eddie Sanchez, Still think he has to much hype and I don't think he has a chance in hell against Cain.

With a chin like that, anyone at HW has a chance against Cain :) Krylov, Barry and Potts all got their shit pushed in, I don't see how Cain can stop Soa. He won't give up like JDS did.

Cain will murder him. And I say that as someone who isn't a Cain fan.

With a chin like that, anyone at HW has a chance against Cain :) Krylov, Barry and Potts all got their shit pushed in, I don't see how Cain can stop Soa. He won't give up like JDS did.

Not true!

Let me skip the ish talk and get to the point: Soa vs JDS

Back