Soa will beat Cain

It could be a very dangerous match for Cain in the first few minutes but he'd likely weather the storm and finish soa within a round.

Lesnar had size and power over Cain as well and it wasn't even close to enough.

Lesnar had also been gutted like a fish and had half his intestines removed. Healthy Brock beats the bejessus out of Cain.

every time **not sometimes** but every time lol a fighter gets on a winning streak, fans say hey this is the guy to beat the champ !!!!! lol I love it.

Seriously????

[YT]D07XyPDZZaE[/YT]

Damn. Cormier is freakishly talented and strong he just manhandled Soa and made him look laughable to even speak of them being in the cage again against each other.

The day that Manuwa beats Jones

he could if he lands a clean shot or two, seems to have silly power.

Hmm I think they are pretty even on most counts. It will definitely be the tribal tattoos that lean the balance of favour to Soa and will clinch the win.

WAR SOA!!

😒

Dumb is this thread. Dumber are the genuine responses on the subject. Shertards.

Cain is sooo far ahead of the other heavies. Lol I can't believe there is any argument regarding this subject.

It took Soa Palelei 12 years and 21 fights (mostly fighting cans) before he even got into the UFC, and now he's just going to walk through the champ? No.

He will win, at who weighs more at weigh in. Cain will slaughter this dude in under 2 minutes.

Back