Soa will beat Cain

Soa's only chance is to make it a grinding fight and take Cain into deep waters where his cardio will surely last when Cain gasses out.

LOL that was great

(i know you are sarcastic because Soa cardio is shit, and Caind has better cardio than some flyweights, but still was great to read it)

I bet Cain would be afraid to stand & trade with Soa.

Lesnar tought also to beat Cain, but he didn't. So for Palelei which is muscled as well, will be the same result, but worse destruction.

Yeah, the same guy who Eddie Sanchez KO'ed

Nice revisionist history there, that fight was stopped on the feet...a TKO yes, nowhere near a KO.

Seriously, has anyone on sherdog even seen that fight??

Lesnar tought also to beat Cain, but he didn't. So for Palelei which is muscled as well, will be the same result, but worse destruction.

Holy shit... post of the century right here! Going in my sig.

everybody who thought this will be easy fight for Cain are very ignorant.

Soya "The Bulk" Sauceli will be eaten by Cain along with tacos and other shit
however if Soya can milk one of his power shots he could hurt cain's nugget

Because he did so well against DC, yes, no, not really

Huge muscles, tribal tattoos, crazy ground and pound and dat mount. Cain should just give up now before he gets TKO'd by this crazy hulk of a man.

I agree, who knows how cain valasquez will deal with being on hsi back for instants? soa palelei has some of the most nasty gnp in the divison ulike cain velasquez. cain velasquez will have to deal with being downed, beat on and we all know his chin is not all that.

Cain should survive though, his stamina will prevail, soa palelei has literally no stamina at all, we was that in his first fight back against that lanky scrub Nikita Krylov

Surprised prime liddell or Fedor's not got a mention yet.

Surprised prime liddell or Fedor's not got a mention yet.

Both are retired, bro. Soa is the future of the division, and I'm glad about it. I like my heavys to cut weight, be ripped to shit, not have racist tattoos on their chest and not point fight. You don't need 5 round cardio when you finish fights.

Back