So you find this in your house

Many of us have seen this pic a lot now. Is this sum bitch real?

I think its possible that shit would give a me heart attack. Seriously.

Many of us have seen this pic a lot now. Is this sum bitch real?

I think its possible that shit would give a me heart attack. Seriously.

Yeah it's legit. Apparently these things are common in Australia, which is the homeland of "Fuck THAT!!" creatures.

Imagine being in the dark hearing the patter of its feet on your bedroom wall.

Politely excuse myself and promise to never barge into it's house again.

Leave the house and return with this.

Flame_Thrower.jpg

Yeah it's legit. Apparently these things are common in Australia, which is the homeland of "Fuck THAT!!" creatures.

No kidding. Fuck that. And its so weird how Australia is just chalk full of creepy ass crawlers. Jungles are probably worse though. Harboring insanity we haven't laid eyes on yet

Imagine being in the dark hearing the patter of its feet on your bedroom wall.

OMG this just shriveled my balls. That fucker would have to make noise moving right? Otherwise its not fair.

Could you imagine one crawl over the top of your computer monitor from behind it. Ah fuck!!!

OMG this just shriveled my balls. That fucker would have to make noise moving right? Otherwise its not fair.

Could you imagine one crawl over the top of your computer monitor from behind it. Ah fuck!!!

That would be like one of those things crawling across your chest while you sleep, then as you wake up and see it, it starts to follow the trail of shit you

Fry it with some black bean sauce.

Feeling something furry against your arm in bed. Oh its just the cat... ill go back to sleep.

NOPE, SPIDER

I'd PM ZK Gabe and get his ass down here immedeately

:icon_cry2 I'm going to have fucking nightmares now, that is one scary ass spider. Spiders just creep the fuck out of me.

:icon_cry2 I'm going to have fucking nightmares now, that is one scary ass spider. Spiders just creep the fuck out of me.

I hope you don't have a nightmare where you drop your phone down behind something and when you reach behind to get it you grab the spider instead.

Coz that would really suck.

I had a nightmare where I was walking down the street and the entire street was INFESTED with giant web and spiders….not fun.

There's probably millions of these things in the world. Get them all in one long hallway and then put money at the other end and make a tv show out of it.

I did and this is what i found

So it was discovered in 2001 in some cave in Laos, but now it's been seen all over the world! Fuck that!

LOL at the spider jumping on the guy at the end of the video, fuck that.

Back