So you find this in your house

God that thing is awful.

So you gonna tell us what that is or what?

If it's a spider or anything spider related, I agree with the guy above who said to leave it to its newly acquired home.

I've heard Huntsman Spider but that can't be confirmed

Take a picture.

What do I win?

Make it a pet and post it on sherdog.

I'd hope to god I'd come down off of whatever high I'm on. Obviously, I'm on drugs. Ain't no way I want to live on a planet where that thing is real.

Hit it with a broom really hard, those things all squish easily.

A better challenge would be to Google “huntsman spider” without getting the heebies jeebies

Remind her that we're separated.. and I have a restraining order.

you've never hit a scorpion, huh? Those little bastards have kevlar on or something. lol

I've never hit a scorpion, but you can tell they're rigid. You drop boots on those things anyway, right? I don't know enough about scorpions to know if they can guy up on the walls/ceiling.

A better challenge would be to Google “huntsman spider” without getting the heebies jeebies

I did and this is what i found

So it was discovered in 2001 in some cave in Laos, but now it's been seen all over the world! Fuck that!

I did and this is what i found

So it was discovered in 2001 in some cave in Laos, but now it's been seen all over the world! Fuck that!

These things vs the Giant Hornets would make a good Superfight

I've never hit a scorpion, but you can tell they're rigid. You drop boots on those things anyway, right? I don't know enough about scorpions to know if they can guy up on the walls/ceiling.

I've seen them all but inverted (I'm guessing they could probably go upside down on certain surfaces). Vertical walls are common. I kill them any way possible. Boots, shoes, Isopropal Alcohol + flame, whatever.

you've never hit a scorpion, huh? Those little bastards have kevlar on or something. lol

I destroyed one with a quick blow from my swiffer wet jet. Actually he didn't smash in the traditional sense, his body was still intact, he was just dead as fuck.

I destroyed one with a quick blow from my swiffer wet jet. Actually he didn't smash in the traditional sense, his body was still intact, he was just dead as fuck.

I hit one with a swiffer once (not a wet jet, just the traditional one) on a wall and he fell off the wall and ran away. I had hit the damn thing as hard as I dared without running the risk of damaging the wall!

Back