So you find this in your house

insect spray until it looks like the subject of a 100 man bukkake

I did and this is what i found

So it was discovered in 2001 in some cave in Laos, but now it's been seen all over the world! Fuck that!

Says they are now found in FL??????? I just moved to Miami, but I guess I am going to move back up North.

I'd call John Goodman to come and spray that son of a bitch.

When I lived in Az, these things were all over the place where I lived.

images

Nothing like carrying a load of clothes into the garage and having one run across your foot... they're like 4 inches and hard to kill.

Is that a vinegaroon(sp?)?

I never saw any in my 7 years in AZ. Saw a couple in CA though as a kid

Shoot for a single, get mount, and rain 12-6 elbows.

Grab my shield and sword n prepare for battle

kill it w fire...wat the heck is that?

where is zookeeper gabe when u need him...

Well, it was time to move anyways.

But seriously, I don't think that is an insect. The largest known spider is only 12-14 inches in diameter, not several feet.

or i could apply a leg lock and hold it after it tapped.....buit id still lose in the end with a lifetime ban

Oh my god, I wish I hadn't seen that. Bugs and Spiders kind of creep me out, and that looks like Godzilla Spider.

I'd sell the house immediately.

If that's not possible - then I'd be having a lot of sleepless nights (not convinced they were all dead). I'd be fucked up for quite a while.

I remember going to Miami with my parents for a week. And Miami is like Spain (as I remember) where it's not uncommon to see big bugs and lizards on your wall INSIDE.

One night I was almost sleep, still conscious and this 2 inch bug crawls across my face, nearly in my mouth.

I FREAKED, killed the fuck out of the thing - but I couldn't sleep the rest of the trip.

Feeling something furry against your arm in bed. Oh its just the cat... ill go back to sleep.

NOPE, SPIDER

I once woke up covered in bumble bees (the furry kind)

We were doing renovations on the house, and there was a nest in the basement wall. When we knocked down the drywall, hundreds of bees came crawling out.

I thought we had killed most of them, until I woke up to find 20 or so crawling over my bed, my furniture etc.

Luckily, they aren't very aggressive, so I didn't get stung. Having one of the spiders in the OP crawl over me, I may just die of a heart attack and the tender age of 28.

Move out! That, or call Orkin pest control.

If I saw that in my house, I would probably shoot it and end up getting arrested.

Is that a vinegaroon(sp?)?

I never saw any in my 7 years in AZ. Saw a couple in CA though as a kid

Ya, aka sun spider/sun scorpion/solfugid.I didnt see any when we lived in tempe/mesa, but when we lived in north glendale there were a few found every year at my moms house.

Yeah it's legit. Apparently these things are common in Australia, which is the homeland of "Fuck THAT!!" creatures.

very common,

The shed at my dads old house must have had about 20 near that size living in it.
Scary as a little kid but you get over it.

Squashed heaps of them, usually with a bare hand.

I really don't get why so many people are scared of our animals, we have litterlly nothing that will try and chase you down and eat you.

very common,

The shed at my dads old house must have had about 20 near that size living in it.
Scary as a little kid but you get over it.

Squashed heaps of them, usually with a bare hand.

I really don't get why so many people are scared of our animals, we have litterlly nothing that will try and chase you down and eat you.

Lies..

Back