So whose ready for Big Pretty to get the big KO tonight?

I think blaydes handles him pretty easily. This guy's best win is hunt who clearly didn't care if he won or lost

Honestly I thought Big Pretty was another nickname for Wonderboy.

I'll see myself out.

Blaydes is gonna run through him I think

Hope it's a good fight.
Don't wanna to see lay and pray or dancing around punching the air.

I'm happy with anything but those.

Lol @3pieceandasoda legendary stuff

inb4 mods to witness the nooods

:)

They're all online on some oddly named somethingsomethingjihad website. Some hilarious commentary in the "article" to boot. Caraway gets viciously roasted, and it's hilarious because the writer doesn't even seem to know that he's a fighter.

He'a a boring fighter.
His last two fights were extremely boring.
Him being ranked is proof HW is the weakest division.
Blaydes better finish him quickly.
ya the entire division is dog shit. DC, Stipe, Cain. JDS, Ngannou, blaydes, overeem all suck. fuckin casual fans are thr worst

ya the entire division is dog shit. DC, Stipe, Cain. JDS, Ngannou, blaydes, overeem all suck. fuckin casual fans are thr worst

Compared with the other divisions, yes it is. (FLW excluded, of course)

DC - great, but he will retire soon
Stipe - great fighter, hoping to see him back
Cain - seriously? one win in the last 5 years?
JDS - great fighter, not quite in his prime anymore (yeah, aware of the fact he keeps winning)
Reem - clearly not in his prime anymore, he will get KOed by the top guys easily (hoping he beats Volkov)
Ngannou - the hypetrain who has KO power, no cardio and no skills (the Stipe and Lewis fights were embarassing)
Blaydes - young top wrestler, no comment here

Now
Willis - how the fuck is Willis ranked? Seriously? Have you seen his fights? Are you telling me that UFC cannot find 20 better HWs than this guy?
Ivanov - not much of a fighter, he is ranked after 1-1 in UFC, beating (a very close fight) only unranked Rothwell
Good thing Albini isn't ranked anymore
Tybura - again UFC can't find 20 better fighter than this guy?
Shamil - old, not much of a fighter

So yeah, the division is pretty weak (I didn't say dog shit, you did) compared with the others. Even LHW catched up with Reyes, Santos, Smith, Rakic. You have many fighters who will hit their '40s soon, top guys like Reem, Arlo, DC, you have fighter who shouldn't be ranked in a potential strong division and only a few young ones (Blaydes, Tai, maybe Volkov)

Compared with the other divisions, yes it is. (FLW excluded, of course)

DC - great, but he will retire soon
Stipe - great fighter, hoping to see him back
Cain - seriously? one win in the last 5 years?
JDS - great fighter, not quite in his prime anymore (yeah, aware of the fact he keeps winning)
Reem - clearly not in his prime anymore, he will get KOed by the top guys easily (hoping he beats Volkov)
Ngannou - the hypetrain who has KO power, no cardio and no skills (the Stipe and Lewis fights were embarassing)
Blaydes - young top wrestler, no comment here

Now
Willis - how the fuck is Willis ranked? Seriously? Have you seen his fights? Are you telling me that UFC cannot find 20 better HWs than this guy?
Ivanov - not much of a fighter, he is ranked after 1-1 in UFC, beating (a very close fight) only unranked Rothwell
Good thing Albini isn't ranked anymore
Tybura - again UFC can't find 20 better fighter than this guy?
Shamil - old, not much of a fighter

So yeah, the division is pretty weak (I didn't say dog shit, you did) compared with the others. Even LHW catched up with Reyes, Santos, Smith, Rakic. You have many fighters who will hit their '40s soon, top guys like Reem, Arlo, DC, you have fighter who shouldn't be ranked in a potential strong division and only a few young ones (Blaydes, Tai, maybe Volkov)
you are an idiot... thats all

you are an idiot... thats all

Sure, when they lack arguments, people with an unhappy fucked up loser life will throw up their personal unfulfillments on the internet, using personal insults. But I am sure you have a great life ahead of you.

giphy.gif

Back