So where's the rest of the money?

Captain Herb

10000 Likes
@Silver
Reaction score
Did Cerrone get PPV points or something? Documents revealed in a lawsuit show that the UFC is HIGHLY stingy with them, usually giving them only to Champions. Would Conor agree to Donald cutting into his PPV haul?

Donald's last show money $155,000
Donald's Red Panty Night $200,000

I don't believe Cowboy would accept a RPN of only $45,000 above his regular pay, So if he's not getting points, where's the rest of the money and what is it for?

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/8/...da-rousey-jon-jones-and-brock-lesnar-mma-news

View attachment 713557
That's as good as money. Those are iou's

tumblr_mnioay1pSq1sq52fdo1_500.gif

He will get some under the table shit for that ‘slow start’

He’s the first to admit he wasn’t making much more than usual.

He said it last week, and he discussed in last year when the fight fell apart the first time.

So if Cowboy is saying he’s not making much more than usual, why are you asking where all his extra money is?

Dana said $10 million+ gate. Going to be awesome PPV numbers. Cowboy better be getting more then $200k, Reebok Coupon and a Budweiser Can...

Idk, I kinda curious too, bcz I saw people posting threads about his 2 mil.
Yet Cowboy himself said couple months ago he is getting paid as per his contract...

The off the record hush money makes the salary meaningless. That's Donalds toilet paper money for the month

Donald being just happy to be there willingly taking only 200k is why he got picked.

No PPV points with the ESPN+ deal. UFC gets a fixed amount for every PPV regardless of the number of buys.

He’s the first to admit he wasn’t making much more than usual.

He said it last week, and he discussed in last year when the fight fell apart the first time.

So if Cowboy is saying he’s not making much more than usual, why are you asking where all his extra money is?
Thought he said he was making a lot of money. Why wouldn't he negotiate for more? He had all the leverage because Dana/Conor wanted that fight above all.

Did Cerrone get PPV points or something? Documents revealed in a lawsuit show that the UFC is HIGHLY stingy with them, usually giving them only to Champions. Would Conor agree to Donald cutting into his PPV haul?
Donald's last show money $155,000
Donald's Red Panty Night $200,000
I don't believe Cowboy would accept a RPN of only $45,000 above his regular pay, So if he's not getting points, where's the rest of the money and what is it for?
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/8/...da-rousey-jon-jones-and-brock-lesnar-mma-news

giphy.gif

Back