So where's the rest of the money?

Did Cerrone get PPV points or something? Documents revealed in a lawsuit show that the UFC is HIGHLY stingy with them, usually giving them only to Champions. Would Conor agree to Donald cutting into his PPV haul?

Donald's last show money $155,000
Donald's Red Panty Night $200,000

I don't believe Cowboy would accept a RPN of only $45,000 above his regular pay, So if he's not getting points, where's the rest of the money and what is it for?

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/8/...da-rousey-jon-jones-and-brock-lesnar-mma-news
Trust me I say Cowboy way more money than what was disclosed.....he got that under tha table jobber money...

No PPV points with the ESPN+ deal. UFC gets a fixed amount for every PPV regardless of the number of buys.
Huh, the several articles I researched said Conor would be getting points, I guess they were just assuming that from the past

Conor haters after the fight was stopped

Conor nuthuggers after the Khabib fight
giphy.gif

Did Cerrone get PPV points or something? Documents revealed in a lawsuit show that the UFC is HIGHLY stingy with them, usually giving them only to Champions. Would Conor agree to Donald cutting into his PPV haul?

Donald's last show money $155,000
Donald's Red Panty Night $200,000

I don't believe Cowboy would accept a RPN of only $45,000 above his regular pay, So if he's not getting points, where's the rest of the money and what is it for?

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/8/...da-rousey-jon-jones-and-brock-lesnar-mma-news

2mil was inaccurate

Previous articles have shown that the released numbers by the athletic commission are highly inaccurate.

The true amount is known only by Cowboy and McGregor and the UFC.

Cerrone's disclosed pay was $200,000. Did he get PPV points? Diaz and Masvidal both made millions base salary for their fight. Cerrone only got paid $200,00? I read somewhere before the fight that he was making $2 million. I thought it was supposed to be red panty night for Cerrone? What did I miss?

https://www.sherdog.com/news/news/U...akes-Home-363-Million-Disclosed-Payday-168959

Nate and Jorge millions base? Is there a source for that? I thought it was $500K each.

Cowboy is getting 50 milon, Conny 100 milion. Its common knowledge bro.

If a fighter gets PPV money, then do they get it? Immediately after the fight?

Documents revealed in a lawsuit show that the UFC is HIGHLY stingy with them, usually giving them only to Champions. Would Conor agree to Donald cutting into his PPV haul?
Why would PPV points be "Conor's haul"? You know he's not a champion of anything, right?

Why would PPV points be "Conor's haul"? You know he's not a champion of anything, right?
Yeah, but he's Conor and a former champ. Some guy said they don't exist anymore with the ESPN deal?

Yeah, but he's Conor and a former champ. Some guy said they don't exist anymore with the ESPN deal?
Don't know about that, but since your post made it seemed linked to being a champ, it didn't seem to me that Conor had any exclusive claim to it. I understand that reality is probably a bit different, where he's concerned.

Back