So where's the rest of the money?

Conor nuthuggers after the Khabib fight
giphy.gif
God damn. Conor has you full triggered. lol

Huh, the several articles I researched said Conor would be getting points, I guess they were just assuming that from the past
It's been widely reported that the terms of the ESPN+ PPV deal include a flat fee regardless of the number of buys. It's actually a pretty good deal for the UFC because it's hedge against the poorly selling cards, which are more common than the higher selling ones. Also, the reason that the Lesnar- Cormier bout fell through was because Brawk found out that he couldn't get a bunch of money just for driving up the PPV buys. So, unless there's something else that I don't know about, then they are a thing of the past.

Did Cerrone get PPV points or something? Documents revealed in a lawsuit show that the UFC is HIGHLY stingy with them, usually giving them only to Champions. Would Conor agree to Donald cutting into his PPV haul?

Donald's last show money $155,000
Donald's Red Panty Night $200,000

I don't believe Cowboy would accept a RPN of only $45,000 above his regular pay, So if he's not getting points, where's the rest of the money and what is it for?

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/8/...da-rousey-jon-jones-and-brock-lesnar-mma-news
That antitrust suit also showed that the ufc often issued undisclosed bonuses, Machida got an extra $100k for ever stoppage on top of his disclosed pay. A fighter's disclosed pay is just a part of the picture, the ufc doesn't want the way they distribute money to be transparent because if it was then fighters might demand benefits they know other fighters are getting.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/8/...e-bonus-unredacted-documents-lawsuit-mma-news

Don't know about that, but since your post made it seemed linked to being a champ, it didn't seem to me that Conor had any exclusive claim to it. I understand that reality is probably a bit different, where he's concerned.
The article did say that they had given points before to former champs like AS/Diaz but it was very rare

That antitrust suit also showed that the ufc often issued undisclosed bonuses, Machida got an extra $100k for ever stoppage on top of his disclosed pay. A fighter's disclosed pay is just a part of the picture, the ufc doesn't want the way they distribute money to be transparent because if it was then fighters might demand benefits they know other fighters are getting.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/8/...e-bonus-unredacted-documents-lawsuit-mma-news
Exactly. It just seems to me that cowboy wouldn't settle for only 200k. If they did give him an undisclosed bonus, what would it be for, I mean he was not really excellent in any way

Its nowhere. Eddie confirmed he didnt get more either. There is no red panty night. It's all a myth,made up by Conor.
Well, conor gets it every fight but most of the opponents are too stupid to negotiate it

Dana said $10 million+ gate. Going to be awesome PPV numbers. Cowboy better be getting more then $200k, Reebok Coupon and a Budweiser Can...

He is, my sources claim he is getting a free Conor McGregor Reebok fight kit !

Back