So what happened to Conor's "mental warefare"?

Conor engages in mental warfare with people to make them less confident and get them so emotional that they'll slip up and make mistakes during the fight.

But there is no need to do that here. Khabib is already shook.
vid_conor.0.jpg

3BrxvWOisORMs.gif

...obviously his mouth doesn't want to write checks his ass can't cash this time out.

He's already signed to fight so this is a moot point.

If he was intimidated, then why did he agree to the fight? conor clearly doesn't have to ever fight again...a guy that fought aldo, mendes, alverez is going to be afraid of khabib? That's laughable...
He likes making money....lol

I also think Conor is going to win, though this fight is razor close.

He's already signed to fight so this is a moot point.
Yeah so then why can't he take a single day out of his time to do some media and use his "mental warefare" and sell more fights/make more money? It makes no sense.

Is he worried Khabib will make a fool out of him because he's undefeated and Conor is a tap machine?
Is he worried Khabib is mentally stronger and can't be broken?
Is he worried Khabib will destroy him and he needs every single day to train?
Is he worried if he says anything now he'll make a fool out himself if he gets destroyed?

Any way you look at it, Conor is acting uncharacteristic. In the best case scenario if he's become such a diva that he can't do a single presser, god help him against a killer like Khabib.

Lol, haters will look to anything now..
I'll bullet point it for you :
Ufc
Fight week
Ufc200
Mayweather fight.

Work it out.

Yeah so then why can't he take a single day out of his time to do some media and use his "mental warefare" and sell more fights/make more money? It makes no sense.

Is he worried Khabib will make a fool out of him because he's undefeated and Conor is a tap machine?
Is he worried Khabib is mentally stronger and can't be broken?
Is he worried Khabib will destroy him and he needs every single day to train?
Is he worried if he says anything now he'll make a fool out himself if he gets destroyed?

Any way you look at it, Conor is acting uncharacteristic. In the best case scenario if he's become such a diva that he can't do a single presser, god help him against a killer like Khabib.

Why do you care so hard?

I'm a parttime fight analyst.

I look at it from all angles including psychological.

You lack imagination if you can't come up with why Conor isn't doing what you feel he should be doing.

Didn’t he chuck a dolly at a vehicle Khabib and his manager were in? That’s literal warfare.

You lack imagination if you can't come up with why Conor isn't doing what you feel he should be doing.
He's become a diva... is the most obvious answer.

He could be using this time to try and fuck with Khabib and build his ppv buys. I see his absence as a sign of weakness.

Didn’t he chuck a dolly at a vehicle Khabib and his manager were in? That’s literal warfare.
Flying a goon squad across continents and injuring innocent people on a bus is a sign of shook and mental instability.

The fact that he can't set a day aside for regular promotion is even more baffling.

I don't think he's playing with a full deck right now.

He's become a diva... is the most obvious answer.

He could be using this time to try and fuck with Khabib and build his ppv buys. I see his absence as a sign of weakness.

Again, you lack imagination.

Conors reverse psychology lack of trash talking is really tearing you guys down
Mental Welfare.

Free Twitter likes per month
UFC paid YES-Men
Retarded fans who gobble up any stupid thing he says

The man is doomed!

Conor used to be great at FW. Maybe even the GOAT FW.

His attitude. His willingness to take fights. His hunger. It's not the same anymore. Money has changed him.

Money has probably ruined his prime. He's 2-2 in his last 4 combat sport contests, arguably 1-3 if you reassess Diaz 2. He hasn't fought in MMA in 2 years.

He's now up against an absolute killer. I think he's never the same if he even shows up in October.

LOL @ Conor being quiet because he's "scared" of losing to Khabib.
He trash talked Floyd before a fight that he knew deep down he had a 1% chance of winning.
He is far more confident of a victory over Khabib than Floyd ffs lol. He's quiet because he's now filthy rich and doesn't need to say anything. This fight is all about settling a score.

Back