So what happened to Conor's "mental warefare"?

Conor himself used to speak about his opponents couldn't handle the pressure of his mental warfare, Dana, his team... I just don't get why he is squandering that this time and losing money from promoting.
Can you link me that video of Conor saying that?

I knows he's said that being in front of the lights on the big show is too much for some, but that's nothing to do with his mental warfare, that just fighters letting the moment get to them.

Says the guy who just combed through my post history<45>I'm sure Conor would appreciate your services.

Most of that is fight breakdown though. Not hate. Get off his dick already he wouldn't spit on you to put out a fire.
It's one click on your username. "Find all threads"

Mental warfare is usually a non issue, it’s mostly for the fans. If some fans buy into it, good for them. It might work on some easily rattled fighters, but mostly Conor has won by his skill and toughness alone. That’s what he will bring vs Khabib, no need to waste energy before the ultimate showdown.

Unless you're Cowboy or Aldo, then it's night-night.

Can you link me that video of Conor saying that?

I knows he's said that being in front of the lights on the big show is too much for some, but that's nothing to do with his mental warfare, that just fighters letting the moment get to them.

"As far as I’m concerned, I just speak the truth. Sometimes the truth hurts. It hurts because they have a weakness — and I exploit weakness. A fight is mental, not just physical and psychological warfare is absolutely part of that. It’s interesting they allow it. I guess I’m the stronger man."

I guess not anymore
<Fedor23>

His fans say this is so important but obviously his mouth doesn't want to write checks his ass can't cash this time out.

"Fighters break under the spotlight with me", yet all we have seen from him against Khabib is a couple crappy tweets.

Is his heart not in this anymore? Does he know what he's in for?

He's gone through a lot man. Think about it. Just 5 years ago he was a poor guy on welfare. Then pretty much overnight he has more money than he knows what to do with. 3 years ago he began to get major fame. The guy's only been rich and famous for a short period of time. Not just that, but his last fight was the peak of his fame, and he got his ass wooped. So he decides to take a vacation and pretty much goes on a downward spiral. Trouble and more trouble. After all that, now he's gotta put all of that behind him and face the toughest challenge of his career.

If Conor is rattled, I don't blame him.

So all of this quiet, I think either he's so incredibly focused on the fight that he just wants to avoid distractions......or he's terrified and doesn't want to show it.

Time will tell.

It'll come, he'll say some shit, some might stick, but either way he's doing the right thing and is training now. I think he'll lose, but I think he's being underestimated too (by regular fans). If the man who fought Alvarez shows up, he'll probably hurt Khabib.

38640857_314036369153727_6517618313403564032_n.jpg

Khabib is already shook to the core. The work is done.

Khabib is already shook to the core. The work is done.
So why did he need 30 people? Why didn't he send location? It shows he is losing grasps with reality and is afraid to confront the man 1 on 1. He won't even do a presser with him.<45>He knows if he gets destroyed it will have to be for money.

So why did he need 30 people? Why didn't he send location. It shows he is losing grasps with reality and is afraid to confront the man 1 on 1. He won't even do a presser with him.<45>

Because Khabib felt he needed 70 people for Artem.

Ronda lol.

She lost one fight and then went into hiding for one year. When Conor lost a fight he got right back on the horse won a rematch and then took another championship belt off somebody. Don’t compare them. Don’t compare them at all. He lost a boxing match to Floyd fucking Mayweather. He’s not mentally scarred. He will be fine.

He also complained about the promotion, and choose to do much less media.

Because Khabib felt he needed 70 people for Artem.

Artem and Khabib and his crew met by chance at an event.

Conor literally flew across continents with his 30 man goon squad to throw a dolly at Khabib's bus<45>

If there was a picture next to the word "shook" in the dictionary it would be this:

I remember when Ronda did this against Nunes.

Only other example I can recall.

I have a desk job
<Fedor23>

Anyone that compares Ronda to Conor is
So why did he need 30 people? Why didn't he send location? It shows he is losing grasps with reality and is afraid to confront the man 1 on 1. He won't even do a presser with him.<45>He knows if he gets destroyed it will have to be for money.

tumblr_nzkxoirmW01qay07to1_500.gif

He moved up in class n finally started facing men his own size...

Oh! You said “mental”, I thought you said “manlet”...

I guess he’s shook?

He's intimidated by Khabib, so that may make it more difficult for him to trash talk or execute a mental warfare strategy.

If he was intimidated, then why did he agree to the fight? conor clearly doesn't have to ever fight again...a guy that fought aldo, mendes, alverez is going to be afraid of khabib? That's laughable...

He moved up in class n finally started facing men his own size...

Oh! You said “mental”, I thought you said “manlet”...

I guess he’s shook?

his own size? wrong..he's always faced guys his own size...did they or didn't they all weigh the same on the day of the weigh ins? yes or no....has conor ever missed weight? yes or no...so he's never had trouble making weight...has never missed weight...fights guys that also cut weight, just like everyone in the ufc does.. Hence...he fights guys his own size...always has.

Back