So what happened to Conor's "mental warefare"?

Mysterio

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Edit to add :

UFC can't even get Conor to agree to doing a press conference for 229

So he won't even agree to a press conference with Khabib? Where is your mental warfare now?<45>

Obviously his mouth doesn't want to write checks his ass can't cash this time out.

"Fighters break under the spotlight with me", yet all we have seen from him against Khabib is a couple crappy tweets.

Is his heart not in this anymore? Does he know what he's in for?

"As far as I’m concerned, I just speak the truth. Sometimes the truth hurts. It hurts because they have a weakness — and I exploit weakness. A fight is mental, not just physical and psychological warfare is absolutely part of that"

- pre-Khabib Conor McGregor

It's no surprise he doesn't want to do a presser with Khabib though. Look what happened the last time they met face to face

y-yeah.... w-we'll see!

Last edited:
Do you really have nothing better to do with your life than make 10 threads about Conor every day?

He's intimidated by Khabib, so that may make it more difficult for him to trash talk or execute a mental warfare strategy.

Show how confident Conor is in this one, he doesn't even feel the need to mentally wreck Khabib
LoL

It only hit him after signing the contract that it was Khabib he was fighting.

giphy.gif

He's having mental warfare with the UFC - khabib seems like passing thought.

UFC wants him to promote, conor says he wants to train.

conor knows he is the money man, ufc wants him to promote to make more money, conor seems happy with his pay and not do more.

His fans say this is so important but obviously his mouth doesn't want to write checks his ass can't cash this time out.

"Fighters break under the spotlight with me", yet all we have seen from him against Khabib is a couple crappy tweets.

Is his heart not in this anymore? Does he know what he's in for?

Maybe it’s the same reason he would almost never saying Frankie’s name, and risk building heat with him.

I remember when Ronda did this against Nunes.

Only other example I can recall.

Ronda lol.

She lost one fight and then went into hiding for one year. When Conor lost a fight he got right back on the horse won a rematch and then took another championship belt off somebody. Don’t compare them. Don’t compare them at all. He lost a boxing match to Floyd fucking Mayweather. He’s not mentally scarred. He will be fine.

Conors reverse psychology lack of trash talking is really tearing you guys down

He's having mental warfare with the UFC - khabib seems like passing thought.

UFC wants him to promote, conor says he wants to train.

conor knows he is the money man, ufc wants him to promote to make more money, conor seems happy with his pay and not do more.
He's cutting his own paycheck by doing this.

I remember when Ronda did this against Nunes.

Only other example I can recall.
When Conor did it against Nate?
duh

Ronda was radio silence
Conor is still in the public eye, talking to reporters and posting on social media
LoL at that comparison

Mental warfare is usually a non issue, it’s mostly for the fans. If some fans buy into it, good for them. It might work on some easily rattled fighters, but mostly Conor has won by his skill and toughness alone. That’s what he will bring vs Khabib, no need to waste energy before the ultimate showdown.

Back