So what happened to Conor's "mental warefare"?

Conor is one of my favorite fighters to watch? I've said this many times.

Nuthuggers just can't accept any criticism at all. When Conor was hungry at FW is when I was a fan. The fight in is 5 weeks and he still won't even agree to do a press conference for potentially the biggest fight in UFC history. He's become a diva. Khabib is going to eat him for lunch the writing is one the wall.

Stfu and gtfo.
Do you really think you're the first poster to do the whole I'm a big fan of Conor, but he sucks and I hate him schtick?

Lol you retard haters are hilarious. First you hate him because he talks to much. Now he busy training and you're crying that he's not talking

Edit to add :

UFC can't even get Conor to agree to doing a press conference for 229

So he won't even agree to a press conference with Khabib? Where is your mental warfare now?<45>

Obviously his mouth doesn't want to write checks his ass can't cash this time out.

"Fighters break under the spotlight with me", yet all we have seen from him against Khabib is a couple crappy tweets.

Is his heart not in this anymore? Does he know what he's in for?

"As far as I’m concerned, I just speak the truth. Sometimes the truth hurts. It hurts because they have a weakness — and I exploit weakness. A fight is mental, not just physical and psychological warfare is absolutely part of that"

- pre-Khabib Conor McGregor

It's no surprise he doesn't want to do a presser with Khabib though. Look what happened the last time they met face to face

y-yeah.... w-we'll see!

He’s still trying to talk shit to mayweather

Do you really think you're the first poster to do the whole I'm a big fan of Conor, but he sucks and I hate him schtick?

Lol you retard haters are hilarious. First you hate him because he talks to much. Now he busy training and you're crying that he's not talking
<36>

If anything it's their usual MO. "Actually I like Conor, which is why my irrational hatred of him is super legit, and I spend hours online talking about how much he sucks.... but yea.... he's great!"

If a girl constantly attacks you and brings you up and talks about you it usually means she wants to suck ur D.

The same concept applies to the conor haters. They can make as many threads (clearly because we get 1mill. a day) as they want trying to explain why he sucks and why they don't like him.....but no. Truth is they want the D.

That body language expert pointed out how a change in behaviour usually means that a person has changed their mindset. Ronda went quiet when she wasn't confident. You can guess Conor is doing the same.

After KOing Aldo and Alvarez he was fucking confident. Now he has been out for a long time, had a baby, and fighting someone who if he cant KO, will make it a guaranteed long hard night for him.

Actions speak louder than words, with his lack of words in this case, being the action that speaks loudest...
what are you going to say when they are together and conor talks lots of shit?

I never said I was his fan, but I'm glad he's in the UFC and love watching his fights.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/w...t-exciting-fighters-in-the-ufc-today.3813779/
1. Killashaw. Man I love watching this guy throw hands what a little savage.
2. Yoel. Beast. The man is made from steal.
3. Paulo Costa. Jesus Christ this guy is going to be something special.
4. Conor. I give him flak but man his fights are events like no other and his style is exciting af.
5. Jones. The king of the jungle. Would be higher but we barely see him anymore.

Honorable mention to Anthony Rumble Johnson. He needs to start fighting again. No reason at all to leave the sport while still be such a beast.

Thought you might of caught this one and the many other similar posts while you were creeping and sifting through my post history <36>

Last edited:
I didn’t think Chael was so stupid to think Floyd was actually trying against conor

what are you going to say when they are together and conor talks lots of shit?
ummm if his behaviour is consistent with prior behaviour it will imply he is confident, but if he maintains this change in promotion it can leave no other option than a change in mindset , unless you feel he has gone quiet to not train or promote but because he has magically changed into a different person just for fun?

I dont get your implication at all

The mental warfare thing was just hyped up a lot by the media and fans, and, sad to admit, Joe Rogan and Dana White....just sad all around.

It's based on confirmation bias a lot. Fallacious reasoning....Conor's technical ability is just that good that he gets people to overextend or easily exploits their weaknesses in the ring.

People were talking about Mendes or Alvarez being scared and shit....

They were "scared" because once in the ring Conor's strikes were landing and their's weren't. Striking wise Conor is just too quick.

He will do it when he tapers down. He needs all the wrestling practice and tape study.

Back