So what happened to Conor's "mental warefare"?

I wonder what the crossover is with people in this thread and people who said Conor was shook before the Aldo fight lol

He doesn't have to jump through the UFC hoops anymore. He's the shot caller and he would much rather be training than doing publicity. As far as mental warfare goes, this ones easy. He's fighting a muslim, the most thinned skinned people on the planet. A couple of goat humping jokes and Khabib will play right into his hands.

Conor only has a fastball when it comes to mental warfare.

No secondary or breaking pitches.

That is, he does well against a certain type of fighter, but has no idea what to do against fighters with different and strong mental makeups.

To his credit, I think he basically knows that and is concentrating on training.

He's having mental warfare with the UFC - khabib seems like passing thought.

UFC wants him to promote, conor says he wants to train.

conor knows he is the money man, ufc wants him to promote to make more money, conor seems happy with his pay and not do more.

6 years ago he would have killed for 50k and would lie in bed thinking about how to pay his rent.

Now he can’t be fucked to make an additional 10 million with some minimal promotion.

He’s lost his fire and is going to get steamrolled.

This dude has got to be a Mod using an alias. He's been here for 3 straight weeks fighter bashing the same guy and nothing happens.

He doesn't have to jump through the UFC hoops anymore. He's the shot caller and he would much rather be training than doing publicity. As far as mental warfare goes, this ones easy. He's fighting a muslim, the most thinned skinned people on the planet. A couple of goat humping jokes and Khabib will play right into his hands.

He’s Rocky in III and Clubber Lang is coming.

He's gone through a lot man. Think about it. Just 5 years ago he was a poor guy on welfare. Then pretty much overnight he has more money than he knows what to do with. 3 years ago he began to get major fame. The guy's only been rich and famous for a short period of time. Not just that, but his last fight was the peak of his fame, and he got his ass wooped. So he decides to take a vacation and pretty much goes on a downward spiral. Trouble and more trouble. After all that, now he's gotta put all of that behind him and face the toughest challenge of his career.

If Conor is rattled, I don't blame him.

So all of this quiet, I think either he's so incredibly focused on the fight that he just wants to avoid distractions......or he's terrified and doesn't want to show it.

Time will tell.

Or he’s sitting around being called champ, drinking Guiness, surrounded by yes men and enablers - being complacent.

Which everything up to now shows is the case - that fucking NY stunt is the tip of the iceberg.

his own size? wrong..he's always faced guys his own size...did they or didn't they all weigh the same on the day of the weigh ins? yes or no....has conor ever missed weight? yes or no...so he's never had trouble making weight...has never missed weight...fights guys that also cut weight, just like everyone in the ufc does.. Hence...he fights guys his own size...always has.

usa-today-8688451.0.jpg

his own size? wrong..he's always faced guys his own size...did they or didn't they all weigh the same on the day of the weigh ins? yes or no....has conor ever missed weight? yes or no...so he's never had trouble making weight...has never missed weight...fights guys that also cut weight, just like everyone in the ufc does.. Hence...he fights guys his own size...always has.

No, it doesn’t work like that. Some dudes can cut more weight and reach their class.

Take a look at Tito Ortiz, he’d come in at 235 lbs ripped. Shogun meanwhile would be coming in fight night 210 lbs chubby.

GSP was a medium sized WW at the beginning of his career - at the end of his WW run he was fighting dudes who had 10 or more lbs on him.

"As far as I’m concerned, I just speak the truth. Sometimes the truth hurts. It hurts because they have a weakness — and I exploit weakness. A fight is mental, not just physical and psychological warfare is absolutely part of that. It’s interesting they allow it. I guess I’m the stronger man."

I guess not anymore
<Fedor23>
So you can't find it then....?

Thought so, Conor will talk as much as how always does, he'll just do it on his own terms.

Be confident in your fighting abilities. No need to try to distract your opponent if you are better.

Go argue with school kids if you want to have an insult contest and not a fight.

Khabib is already shook by Artem.

No need to do further damage.

#artembless

it only worked when he had the company fully behind him

where will this retard (ts) be when conor is trash talking khabib pre-fight?

So you can't find it then....?

Thought so, Conor will talk as much as how always does, he'll just do it on his own terms.
What are you talking about?

You literally just replied to a quote of Conor talking about the importance of mental warefare

"As far as I’m concerned, I just speak the truth. Sometimes the truth hurts. It hurts because they have a weakness — and I exploit weakness. A fight is mental, not just physical and psychological warfare is absolutely part of that. It’s interesting they allow it. I guess I’m the stronger man."

Money has changed him. He's becoming civilized. Khabib is a wrecking machine.

Conor engages in mental warfare with people to make them less confident and get them so emotional that they'll slip up and make mistakes during the fight.

But there is no need to do that here. Khabib is already shook.

Back