So the consensus on sherdog is Jones can't win on Saturday?

The only way he can win in most fans eyes is by getting knocked out badly. I feel a win is a win whatever. But as far as the masses go, I'm assuming if he wins its bc he is on steroids therefore he's a piece of shit. I dont care bc we will never know what's actually true with all of this so I'm just rolling along with the fight at this point. I will say I never knew how many PhD doctors and experts in molecular fuckin biology and chemistry were sherdoggers lol it's quite surprising. I'm just a normal dummy I feel so small here lately....

If Jon Jones wins, people will say it is due to him being on steroids

If Jon Jones loses, those same people will say its due to him being off steroids and he can't win without it

If Jon Jones wins, people will say it is due to him being on steroids

If Jon Jones loses, those same people will say its due to him being off steroids and he can't win without it
Of course. The only thing I would correct is that Tbol is the GOAT and will be the correct entity to credit with the Jones win.

For his fans, any win is a win. Just look at the second Cormier fight.

Exactly, if he wins a fight that's a win.

Jones is actually in a rare position where is only loss shouldn't even really be considered a loss.

UFC is going to poison Gus. They've bent open backwards and forwards for Jones. Even if Jones tests positive he'll take more time off and be back in the title picture. Just look at Brock.

So you dont care that he wins by cheating?
I wish he wouldnt poke everyone in the god damn eyes so much, but other than that I dont really care. Roids or no roids. At the end of the day 2 men enter the octagon and he wins.

Jones will win and sherdog will rush to jump on his bandwagon. I've seen it happen many times.
Sherdog hated Jones before he beat Shogun
Sherdog hated Jones before he beat Rashad
Sherdog hated Jones before he beat Chael
Sherdog hated Jones before DC 1

Each time, the jeers turned to cheers for Jones after he won the fight. One thing about sherdog is they turn on the fighter who loses and rush to align themselves with whoever won, even if they were trashing that fighter before.

It will happen again on Saturday after Jones stops Gus in the 3rd. Gus fans will quietly switch sides and cheer for Jones against whoever his next opponent is.

Jones will win and sherdog will rush to jump on his bandwagon. I've seen it happen many times.
Sherdog hated Jones before he beat Shogun
Sherdog hated Jones before he beat Rashad
Sherdog hated Jones before he beat Chael
Sherdog hated Jones before DC 1

Each time, the jeers turned to cheers for Jones after he won the fight. One thing about sherdog is they turn on the fighter who loses and rush to align themselves with whoever won, even if they were trashing that fighter before.

It will happen again on Saturday after Jones stops Gus in the 3rd. Gus fans will quietly switch sides and cheer for Jones against whoever his next opponent is.
Guaranteed I will not be a Jones fan.
I might be a Tbol fan tho

The bookies have Jones as the clear favorite.
I don't know what are you talking about.
What consensus there might be?
Most money is on Jones.

If Jones wins he loses and if he loses he just walked off a tall building

Good. Fuck em.

The bookies have Jones as the clear favorite.
I don't know what are you talking about.
What consensus there might be?
Most money is on Jones.
The consensus that if he wins it's because of drugs. And if he loses he can't even win on drugs?

Plus he's a total cunt. I just threw that in the to make me feel better.

The consensus that if he wins it's because of drugs. And if he loses he can't even win on drugs?

Plus he's a total cunt. I just threw that in the to make me feel better.
Is true. All of it.

If he wins and the win will not be overturned by the commision then Jones has a W on his record and everything that comes with it, such as the UFC LHW belt, his win bonus money and so on. And nobody would give a shit if that's not a 'real win' in the eyes of a few basement-dwelling sherdog virgin nerds.

Hey I live on the 3rd floor bud!

For his fans, any win is a win. Just look at the second Cormier fight.

Even DC says his losses to Bones are legitimate losses. Its just the crybabies on Sherdog that can't accept it.

Back