so much JDS hate recently. if you are a true JDS fan get in here

A lot of hate towards all things Brazilian!! I guess they are just jealous!

If it wasnt for Brazilians, the American fighters would still be wearing spandex and trying to dry hump each other!!!

There's not really hate for JDS but all his nuthugs with a man crush on him are coming out like roaches after a disaster . Now that's annoying .

JDS is awesome, I'm still looking for my jaw after it fell off from his wheelkick KO of Hunto.

Lately there has been a lot of JDS hate on here regarding excuses and other things. People don't seem to remember cain had excuses for there first fight also. I'll be a fan whether JDS wins or loses. Who's with me? War JDS!

JDS is a fkn beast and I love to watch his fights. But after the first Cain fight he began to talk too much. How he could win against the Klitschkos with just some months preparation. Also he talked shit about how Cain has no power and that he punches like a girl and so on. I liked him more before he won the title. He was humble and didn't talk so much crap.

JDS is pure awesomeness and only time I didn't root for him was against Mark Hunt cause I love both guys, but JDS is incredibly exciting, fast, powerful, athletic, and a great guy. Cain is cool but its hard to root for him with such little power as a heavyweight.

JDS is the man. I'd like to see him win this third fight, especially after the beating he took last time.

He'll always be my favorite fighter of all time, win or lose on Saturday.

He's one of the most exciting and entertaining fighters to watch in the history of the UFC. Nothing gets me more pumped up than when JDS walks to the center of the Octagon and throws down the gauntlet as Buffer introduces him.

How can anyone not enjoy watching a fighter who always throws down and brings it like this?

werdumktfo.gif

jds.gif

Dos-Santos-KO-Gonzaga.gif

JDS-carwin-ufc-131-boxing.gif

UFC160-JDSXMarkHunt-Rd3-1-Slomo-lefthook-400-sg.gif

I like JDS, I just like Cain a little more. I thought it was complete crap the way he was booed after their last fight.

Lol at this rally the troops thread hehe!

WAR! :wink:

I hate Cain but JDS is the MAN...I hope he knocks Cains ass out on Saturday!

I am a big fan of both fighters. Definite top GOAT Heavyweights (Fedor would rank highly too).

It's a shame for both of them (in a way - or possibly just one of them) that they are both around at the same time because they can't dominate. Although adversity brings out the best in men so maybe that's a good thing for both of them.

It's certainly awesome for all of us that they both exist in the same era! I just hope it's not over quickly and they both fight to the best of their ability. I'd like to see another fight down the line but it will have to be a relatively close fight for that to happen imho.

WAR CAIN & JUNIOR!!

Back