so much JDS hate recently. if you are a true JDS fan get in here

It's hard to have a respect for him nowadays when he makes comments like "Cain hits like a girl"

Better yet, with 4 months of training, he could beat the Klitschko Bros. in boxing!

He is just hyping the fight

Junior's gonna be bringin the thunder. I pick Junior by titanic right hand.

..and then JDS calls Cain arrogant because Cain fired back at him.
[URL=" dos Santos talks cut over eye, Velasquez's recent 'arrogant' comments[/URL]

It's called double standards.
That was just Ariel stirring shit. He probably took Cain's comments out of context.

I find it hard to believe Cain would say something as utterly stupid as "I didn't try to finish him because I wanted to punish him". Cain unloaded absolutely everything at JDS, obviously he was trying to finish him. So if Cain really said that then that is most definitely arrogant and stupid - and yet JDS *still* spends 95% of the interview praising Cain!

But really I doubt Cain said that, Ariel is full of BS like this all the time. He tried to instigate about the "hits like a girl" comments when interviewing Cain too when he had already been told by JDS that it was a joke on a variety show.

Really, the thing to take out of that interview is not JDS saying one single thing about Cain in the middle of a trucload of compliments and how awesome he thinks Cain is - it's that he still believes he can beat the Klitchkos. Which is just insane.

If Cain really said that stupid shit, JDS can call him on him. But again I think Ariel is just shit-stirring with BS as usual. Very hard to imagine Cain saying something as dumb as "I didn't try to finish him".

I don't hate JDS, but I can understand how people don't like him after all those excuses, him saying that Cain hits like a girl and saying that he'd KO both Klitschkos. JDS is nice, but he's definitely full of himself beyond belief.

Huge JDS fan, the only time I didn't cheer for him was when he beat down Mir. I almost cried when he lost to Cain

That usually means he is also one of the most hated. Just sayin.

Except for Rich Franklin... people respect his "niceness" but no one seems to have an opinion about him either way.

JDS is my favorite HW along with Big Nog

Back