so much JDS hate recently. if you are a true JDS fan get in here

Cucumber Slice

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Lately there has been a lot of JDS hate on here regarding excuses and other things. People don't seem to remember cain had excuses for there first fight also. I'll be a fan whether JDS wins or loses. Who's with me? War JDS!

I'm with ya. Only time I didn't cheer for JDS was when he was reworking Mir's facial features.

He is one of the most well-liked fighters on Sherdog

Whether or not you're a fan of a fighter shouldn't depend on whether or not they lose a single fight IMO. Hoping JDS wins, but acknowledge it really has a reasonable chance of going either way.

Who hates JDS? how could you hate that dude? really humble, really nice, really good stand up skills and TDD and good heart and chin. I hope you are not confusing thinking he will lose to cain as hate...

Who hates JDS? how could you hate that dude? really humble, really nice, really good stand up skills and TDD and good heart and chin. I hope you are not confusing thinking he will lose to cain as hate...

I've just seen a lot of hate on recent threads.

I like both fighters but TS is right... I also noticed a lot of hate towards JDS lately on Sherdog, which is just sad.

JDS & Cain are the 2 baddest mofos in the planet right now, and I have mad respect for both of these guys.

Last edited:

Its like 3 dudes who seem to hate on him in every thread,they even post hate on him in threads that have nothing to do with him

But yes ill back Jds against anybody 1 of my top 5 fav fighters

I like both guys but I'm rooting for JDS this time around.

wow i haven't seen it but i would like to hear their argument for not liking him. I cannot think of any reasonable basis for dislike towards the guy TBH

Jds is my favorite HW, cigano #1 lol...just a really nice dude who is a badass

JDS turned into my favorite fighter over the last several years. I love his demeanor both in and out of the cage. Seems like a great person.

And your right TS the JDS hate has seemed to spike as of late. I do like and respect Cain as well. However, JDS is going to take HIS belt back on Sat. night my friends.

WAR JDS!!!!

I just came to see what JDS fans do when they get together--I expected it to be more exciting.

I am a true JDS fan but ironically feel like less of one by being in this thread and stating that fact

When has JDS gotten all this hate on here ?

I am not a fan of JDS but I dont know where he got all this hate that you speak of. JDS would have to hold the belt for sometime to get to that kind of volume,

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back