so much JDS hate recently. if you are a true JDS fan get in here

am I the only one who wants cain to get knocked the fuck out

I am a huge JDS fan. He is my 2nd favorite fighter and I am totally rooting for him to KO Cain. But Cain was not making excuses after the first fight, he was refusing to talk about the injury.

Nice succesful confident winning, talented guys without big mouths tend to get a lot of hate from the self-hating basement Shertards for no reason. JDS (ra ra Cain is going to beat the fuck out of him, his ex-wife is ugly), Cain (Brown Pride), Condit (running man), GSP (VADA and every single fight), Silva, Shogun, Machida, etc.

I'm waiting for Weidman to turn into a Shertard object of hate if he beats Silva and defends twice.

Aldo is already getting shit on and Barao is one win away from the same treatment.

war jds
hope he fights smart this time or all the pre fight doctors wont have helped him.

JDS and Cain are both such likable guys, it really sucks one of them has to lose.

But I'll be rooting for Junior. I like his personality and style a bit better. Cain is very likable, but kind of a dry personality. And while both have very exciting fighting styles, I personally prefer JDS' fighting style.
I have lost a lot of respect for JDS. I used to think of him as very humble and not one to trash talk an opponent. Now he comes out making statements like "Cain hits like a girl". That's extremely disrespectful to a fighter like Cain. Junior Dos Santos comes off very bitter about his loss and shows Cain no respect. At this point I hope Cain does the same thing he did in the 2nd fight.
JDS was on a comedy variety show and the "hits like a girl" thing was a pure joke. JDS even talked to Cain personally and apologized and said it was just a joke. Cain also stated it was just a joke and he didn't take it in a bad way at all.

Considering the fact that JDS has repeatedly said that punch knocked him for a loop and it took him multiple rounds to recover, he clearly is not insulting Cain's power.

JDS has shown Cain all the respect in the world. Saying JDS hasn't shown Cain respect is batsh*t insane.

Can't believe someone would hate another for something they said when they don't even have the slightest clue about the context of the quote...but it's true, MMA fans are the worst in pro sports.

I don't understand the hate for junior though. He did insult Cain saying he hits like a girl but that's really the only disrespectful thing he's said. Ever. It broke my heart hearing the crowd boo junior after the 2nd Cain fight. People have NO IDEA what he went through in that fight. Look at his face! Cain has the most KOs in HW history and he couldn't stop junior because the man was fighting for his life to survive, he just had nothing in him. Not saying he was injured but he was overtrained. He had nothing left and kept fighting. That's why Ill always be a fan, whoever booed or hated on him can burn in hell.

He's my favorite HW.

Saying he could beat Klitschko in a boxing match is crazy (if that's part of what you are talking about people insulting him) but I'm sure he's just trying to get media coverage for the fight.

I haven't been this emotionally invested in a fighter since Fedor. I will actually feel really sad if he loses this fight, I know he is fully capable of destroying Cain but this is true the other way around as well so I am a little scared. War JDS, I hope you get your belt back and prove that yon are the best HW on the planet.

I think he's a swell fellow. Why I'd even let him into my home to fuck my sister.

jds is the man. I couldn't care less about the haters around here, dudes a top 5 hw of all time and pure class

I am a huge JDS fan. He is my 2nd favorite fighter and I am totally rooting for him to KO Cain. But Cain was not making excuses after the first fight, he was refusing to talk about the injury.
Actually he didn't talk about it immediately after the fight, but for the buildup for Cain-JDS II he talked about it plenty, and how you'll "see the real Cain Velasquez" now that he's healthy.

Cain brought up the injury in both the Primetime preview show for the fight - and they even showed clips of him talking about the injury in the short preview video they show at the weigh-ins, how he wasn't healthy for the first fight. Cain also brought it up multiple media interviews before the rematch. And said this time he'd be healthy so he'd win.

And there's nothing wrong with that. I'm pretty sure it's true that Cain was not 100% for the first fight. But of course, JDS was arguably even more injured as his leg was fucked up. But Cain was clearly not in the best shape for that fight, he looked noticeably chubbier than usual.

I really don't like how MMA fans treat any sort of statement a fighter makes about his health as an "excuse". It's just dumb.

JDS hate is up there with Anderson Silva on this forum. I'm a fan of both, screw the haters!

JDS and Cain are both such likable guys, it really sucks one of them has to lose.

But I'll be rooting for Junior. I like his personality and style a bit better. Cain is very likable, but kind of a dry personality. And while both have very exciting fighting styles, I personally prefer JDS' fighting style.

JDS was on a comedy variety show and the "hits like a girl" thing was a pure joke. JDS even talked to Cain personally and apologized and said it was just a joke. Cain also stated it was just a joke and he didn't take it in a bad way at all.

Considering the fact that JDS has repeatedly said that punch knocked him for a loop and it took him multiple rounds to recover, he clearly is not insulting Cain's power.

JDS has shown Cain all the respect in the world. Saying JDS hasn't shown Cain respect is batsh*t insane.

Can't believe someone would hate another for something they said when they don't even have the slightest clue about the context of the quote...but it's true, MMA fans are the worst in pro sports.

Obviously Junior doesn't actually think Cain hits like a girl but to even say something like that isn't really a joke. I didn't realize that he said that on a comedy show, I saw him say it on Primetime and he didn't seem to be joking his reasoning for making that statement was because he didn't finish him within 5 rounds. I don't hate JDS i just thought him and Cain were the most humble fighters in the UFC but now I see Cain has more respect.

Big fan of both, I would prefer Cain to win, but if Junior wins, so be it! Lovely chap, exciting to watch too!

Back