so much JDS hate recently. if you are a true JDS fan get in here

I think allot of the hate started before his second fight with Cain. People were saying he's way to cocky, i think something he said was taken out of contex.

JDS is a savage. Don't know why he'd say he can outbox the Klitchsko brothers but yeah, war JDS

JDS is pretty much my favorite fighter but Cain's a cool guy too. For a while there was a peace between the two fan bases cause plenty of people are fans of both. Lately just the fanatics are coming out and attacking one side or the other.

Once the fights over there should be a calm for a while. Funny how Cain and JDS really don't care about the shit talk.

Anywho, war JDS.

War JDS, but I'm going to be nervous as shit going into this fight. But i do think he'll win.

JDS will KO Cain in rd 1 again. It will be great.

JDS is pure awesomeness and only time I didn't root for him was against Mark Hunt cause I love both guys, but JDS is incredibly exciting, fast, powerful, athletic, and a great guy. Cain is cool but its hard to root for him with such little power as a heavyweight.

Are you serious? Cain has 10 wins by KO out of his 12 wins. Plus he dropped JDS and I think he is the only fighter to drop him in the UFC so how does he not have power?

wow i haven't seen it but i would like to hear their argument for not liking him. I cannot think of any reasonable basis for dislike towards the guy TBH

I have lost a lot of respect for JDS. I used to think of him as very humble and not one to trash talk an opponent. Now he comes out making statements like "Cain hits like a girl". That's extremely disrespectful to a fighter like Cain. Junior Dos Santos comes off very bitter about his loss and shows Cain no respect. At this point I hope Cain does the same thing he did in the 2nd fight.

Same. And what hate? I thought he was one of the most liked fighters on Sherdog.

His recent comments about the Klitschko bros. haven't exactly got everyone singing his praises.

Top bloke, can't wait for this fight. Two elite HWs fighting for the title. Aww yeaah.

Back