Social So much for impeachment (332-95-1 voted against it in House)

Well, from your point of view, no big deal, I suppose. Just add it to the list of Trump appointees who have broken the Constitution, right?

How did Barr break the Constitution?

Financial resources are limited for many people. These are called people on “fixed incomes” or “dependents.”

You know sick, elderly, disabled, children, etc.... the people social programs exist to serve...

They are part of why it’s important that we pay taxes and not just cut taxes on the richest of the rich for no particular reason.
The rich pay a wildly disproportionate amount of the state and federal haul now. You know, trying to starve the less fortunate.

Just because someone is a gimp, doesn’t mean they can’t be creative.

You actually are pointing out a disparity in ambition and intelligence.

Last point and I’m out. If the population was made up only of the people you champion, they would have fucked and eaten themselves in to extinction millennia ago.
If the creators chose to let natural selection take its coarse we wouldn’t be having this conversation.

So only 95 geniuses wanted Pence as President.

The contrary for me, I'm surprised there was was this much of a split. Pelosi has her hands full right now, but she's doing a good job.

Do you have the breakdown on how many Dems voted against impeachment and how many voted for?

Do you have the breakdown on how many Dems voted against impeachment and how many voted for?
Well they have about 235 seats, so assuming the yesses were along party lines, 95/235 is approximately 40%, so something close to 60/40 against impeachment.

You’re right. We need the government to ensure that the mentally handicapped can compete in the market.
In fact, all systems should be designed to cater to the lowest denominator.
Wanna do some bong rips?

Now, now....that's not a nice thing to say to 44nutman. <Rodgers1>

Well they have about 235 seats, so assuming the yesses were along party lines, 95/235 is approximately 40%, so something close to 60/40 against impeachment.

would be nice to know who actually voted for impeachment so we can get an exact number instead of assuming it was either a split or unanimous.

would be nice to know who actually voted for impeachment so we can get an exact number instead of assuming it was either a split or unanimous.
It's public information, and also post #40 itt.

A bit related(remotely) :

All I have to say is end the harassment and do your fucking jobs.

I don't see Progressive or Establishment Dems bickering over this at all. At all. There's no substantial rift there at all.

Looks like it's still Pelosi's party. They aren't going to prematurely initiate impeachment proceedings while there are still other avenues of investigation and the Senate has a Trump loyal majority. All in due time. :cool:

1 month avatar bet? I say Trump finishes both terms without being impeached.

VIDEO__Trump__Epstein_Discuss__Hot__Women_at_Party.gif

Wow that's a lot of hot girls in their 20s.

I seriously doubt that.

Oh I'm sure the Dems are waiting to see if they can re-take the Senate.

But if they can't, then it's officially over as far as Impeachment and removal goes. (yes, that's assuming Trump gets re-elected which I believe will happen)

Back