Social So much for impeachment (332-95-1 voted against it in House)

What have lowlife leftard scum in congress done to benefit American people since 2016? I know that the illegals are being taken care of first and foremost as well as urgent issues such as murdering newborn babies "legally" but what else for your everyday American? The only thing significant I can think of is the green new deal which was designed to "change the economy". Not that republicunts are any better but lowlife leftard scum are just pathetic. They hate the democratic process. Its been almost 4 years and the hissy fit is still in full swing. They accuse anyone and everyone on the right for inciting violence yet all I have seen is leftard politicians publicly calling for violence against anyone who doesnt drink their kool aid. Just yesterday some dem. Senator said "the only way to deal with trump is to punch him in the face". A republican politician was shot at a baseball game. People across the country being assaulted for the crime of wearing a maga cap. The lefts heroes antifa wreaking havoc. All this from the party that preaches tolerance lol.

Trump has been a gold mine for Democrats, Progressives and Globalists in general. He gives all of them a boogeyman to rally against. If I were Pelosi and the rest of her mummy crew, I wouldn't want him impeached either prior to moving into the 2020 election. He's going to be the glue that keeps their various coalitions acting in a relatively cohesive course in a bid to unseat him and take the Presidency. He is also a goad to push taking the Senate to further undercut him should he succeed in another retaining his position for another four years.

What Pelosi has to also concern herself about are new up and coming power hungry ideologues looking to cut the throats of the Democratic old guard in order to take control of the party. That's still going to be a fight regards of how it plays out with Trump although should he win again I see that being a platform for them to use to paint Pelosi and the rest in an ineffectual, outdated and clueless light.

Trump has been a gold mine for Democrats, Progressives and Globalists in general. He gives all of them a boogeyman to rally against. If I were Pelosi and the rest of her mummy crew, I wouldn't want him impeached either prior to moving into the 2020 election. He's going to be the glue that keeps their various coalitions acting in a relatively cohesive course in a bid to unseat him and take the Presidency. He is also a goad to push taking the Senate to further undercut him should he succeed in another retaining his position for another four years.

What Pelosi has to also concern herself about are new up and coming power hungry ideologues looking to cut the throats of the Democratic old guard in order to take control of the party. That's still going to be a fight regards of how it plays out with Trump although should he win again I see that being a platform for them to use to paint Pelosi and the rest in an ineffectual, outdated and clueless light.

But here's a what-if scenario for you :

What if......The Republicans still control the Senate? What then? <seedat>

You're operating on the assumption that it's a foregone conclusion that the Dems are retaking the Senate....I wouldn't be so confident about that.

You're operating on the assumption that it's a foregone conclusion that the Dems are retaking the Senate....I wouldn't be so confident about that.

The Republicans have a much better chance of taking back the House then the Democrats have of taking the Senate in 2020.

I predict President Trump will win reelection (he'll take Virginia this time). Republicans will retain control of the Senate, and the Republicans will either take back the House, or get very close to it.

The Republicans have a much better chance of taking back the House then the Democrats have of taking the Senate in 2020.

I predict President Trump will win reelection (he'll take Virginia this time). Republicans will retain control of the Senate, and the Republicans will either take back the House, or get very close to it.

If the Republicans take back the house, it will be by the skin of their teeth (and I hope it happens just to see the rage and liberal tears flow)

Did you miss this part? "He is also a goad to push taking the Senate to further undercut him should he succeed in another retaining his position for another four years". That doesn't mean that anything is a foregone conclusion, its merely a statement about a direction and goal that Pelosi can steer TDS toward.

What do you predict would be a possible significant outcome of a Trump 2nd term if he is backed by a conservative House and Senate?

So 140 Democrats voted against Impeachment then.
And 95 voted for.

@Fawlty says it's a split. Is it?
I said it was 60/40. That's called math. You know, dividing 95 by 235. I'm not sure what you're trying to imply here?

I said it was 60/40. That's called math. You know, dividing 95 by 235. I'm not sure what you're trying to imply here?

When I think of a split, I'm thinking of 50/50.

What do you predict would be a possible significant outcome of a Trump 2nd term if he is backed by a conservative House and Senate?

The Democrats used all of their metaphorical obstruction ammunition in the first two years of his Presidency.

Major conservative agenda items will finally become law in the United States. You can bet dollars to donuts some form of religious liberty protection bill will be signed into law. I have no idea what the specifics of that particular bill would be, but something along those lines.

The NRA spent almost $30 million to elect President Trump in 2016. That fact, and the fact that the NRA is in a constant smear campaign 16 months before the next Presidential election is no coincidence. In the end, the NRA will spend big again, and be given some low-hanging fruit as a reward. Gun owners have been wanting concealed carry reciprocity for almost 30 years, but will settle for the hearing protection act (HPA).

More and more conservative judges will get appointed to every Court in this country.

If President Trump can secure one more Supreme Court nomination on the liberal side of the Court, then he will have secured conservative judicial philosophy for another generation.

If the Republicans take back the house, it will be by the skin of their teeth (and I hope it happens just to see the rage and liberal tears flow)

The funniest possible outcome would be the Republicans taking the House of Representatives by one seat.

Impeachment is not popular enough with the public to proceed (and has dropped according to recent polling), and there is no chance at all of a conviction in the senate. Pelosi's view on this seems to have been vindicated.
after 2 years of 24/7 lying from the media and congress, they still couldn't manage to move public opinion, bad news for democrats from here on out

Last edited:
If President Trump can secure one more Supreme Court nomination on the liberal side of the Court, then he will have secured conservative judicial philosophy for another generation.

I'm 99% sure Ginsburg will refuse to step down and have herself put into a medically induced Coma to get her past the 2020 election just to spite Trump at this point. Unless Thomas decides to be nice and retire this year giving Trump a chance to put another Judge on the court that will be there for 30-40 years, he will be done with SCOTUS for this term.

I'm 99% sure Ginsburg will refuse to step down and have herself put into a medically induced Coma to get her past the 2020 election just to spite Trump at this point. Unless Thomas decides to be nice and retire this year giving Trump a chance to put another Judge on the court that will be there for 30-40 years, he will be done with SCOTUS for this term.

I was asked a question about the potential of President Trump's 2nd term.

I have absolutely no doubt that Justice Ginsburg will do everything she can to hold on past the 2020 election. I'm of the opinion that her staff will do everything they can to slow walk the announcement of her eventual passing for this very reason.

That a dicktuck @LangfordBarrow or you accept the challenge?
It's too short to tuck. It just turtles up with only the tip showing. <41>

The bet sounds good to me. If he finishes his second term you win. If he isn't reelected or is impeached I win. If he just drops dead on the golf course or something like that then the bet is void. Are those acceptable terms?

I can’t remember did the Republicans ever vote on trying to impeach Obama ? I know they said dumb things about him and thought maybe after he gave Iran money with approval they would of.

Back