Social So much for impeachment (332-95-1 voted against it in House)

I can’t remember did the Republicans ever vote on trying to impeach Obama ? I know they said dumb things about him and thought maybe after he gave Iran money with approval they would of.
Iran got their own money back that had been frozen. I don't remember Obama ever being in any real controversy that would have called for impeachment.

It's too short to tuck. It just turtles up with only the tip showing. <41>

The bet sounds good to me. If he finishes his second term you win. If he isn't reelected or is impeached I win. If he just drops dead on the golf course or something like that then the bet is void. Are those acceptable terms?

I already have a bet on him winning second term. This is just about impeachment. If he gets impeached in either term, you win. If he doesn't, I win. Bet void if he somehow loses 2020 election.

I already have a bet on him winning second term. This is just about impeachment. If he gets impeached in either term, you win. If he doesn't, I win. Bet void if he somehow loses 2020 election.
No thanks.

Iran got their own money back that had been frozen. I don't remember Obama ever being in any real controversy that would have called for impeachment.
Why did they vote on Trump this last week? What did he do

No prob. Dicktuck. Just stop posting about how confident you are he's going to be impeached then. You aren't.
He won't be impeached with a Republican majority in the Senate. If you want to make a bet that if after the election, there's a Democrat majority in the house and Senate, he gets impeached then I accept. And if you have some other conflicting bet with someone else then go fuck yourself.

He won't be impeached with a Republican majority in the Senate. If you want to make a bet that if after the election, there's a Democrat majority in the house and Senate, he gets impeached then I accept. And if you have some other conflicting bet with someone else then go fuck yourself.

Right. So in other words, he won't get impeached. So stop dishonestly posting that you think he will.

Right. So in other words, he won't get impeached. So stop dishonestly posting that you think he will.
Have I stated that? I'm not a moron I know what the procedure is. With loyalist Republicans in control of the Senate he won't be impeached.

Have I stated that? I'm not a moron I know what the procedure is. With loyalist Republicans in control of the Senate he won't be impeached.

Looks like it's still Pelosi's party. They aren't going to prematurely initiate impeachment proceedings while there are still other avenues of investigation and the Senate has a Trump loyal majority. All in due time. :cool:

You are creating a wild fantasy to cope with the fact your party is in shambles and you are getting MAGA'd into oblivion.

i think everyone realized that would leave Mike Pence in charge and ain’t nobody got time for dat

You are creating a wild fantasy to cope with the fact your party is in shambles and you are getting MAGA'd into oblivion.
You're reading comprehension skills are poor. "They aren't going to prematurely initiate impeachment proceedings while there are still other avenues of investigation and the Senate has a Trump loyal majority."

You're reading comprehension skills are poor. "They aren't going to prematurely initiate impeachment proceedings while there are still other avenues of investigation and the Senate has a Trump loyal majority."

Your nonstop slew of corny insults belies your insecurity.

It's too short to tuck. It just turtles up with only the tip showing. <41>

The bet sounds good to me. If he finishes his second term you win. If he isn't reelected or is impeached I win. If he just drops dead on the golf course or something like that then the bet is void. Are those acceptable terms?

That's not what Gina said. <NewGina>

But you said "All in due time" which means you're either expecting or hoping the Dems reclaim control of the Senate which, in all honesty, is as about as likely as Epstein preferring Adult women.

The "real" party started when this one ended and Donny and the gang went back to Jeff's mansion.

serveimage

Back