so it's going to be hillary vs trump

Educated and aware people vote for Trump.
200w_d.gif

I hate both of them. But if I had to pick between the two I would pick Hillary. Why? Because Trump is the embodiment of the scumbag businessman who uses his money to fuck other people over. There are soooo many examples of it but somehow he's the candidate of the "evangelicals".

Hillary is terrible on that front too. But she is also skilled at smoothing that shit out.

She very sadly is. Trump has no fucking clue how Congress works. The shit he proposes wouldn't even pass with Republican control. He also has no clue about how other countries work. China and Mexico aren't going to give one fuck about him but they will quickly learn to dislike him as soon as words come out of his mouth. His approach to everything is ignorant.

Why is it so hard for Americans to see that the lesser evil in all is Kasich.
He has been saying that everything he wants to pass as legislation must first be compromised to a certain extent in order to build a consensus within congress. Has it ever occurred to you that the fate of china and mexicos economic states are closely tied to our own? The man has forgotten more about negotiating and doing business overseas than anyone here could ever learn. He understands leverage and I believe would get these countries to recognize that everyone elses economic prosperity is in fact directly related to our own. Right now hes being an ass to win the majority of the republican base so he can be nominated. Come General Election time his tone will soften to a certain extent but not so far that he would lose the bold DGAF appeal of his current attitudes. He has played his cards brilliantly so far and understands this game and how it works in both elections for both parties. He will soon market himself a bit differently because he is in fact a master of strategy. If you look beyond what is on the surface thus far you will come to see this man is playing chess while the rest of the GOP is playing checkers. Everything that comes out of his mouth is a calculated risk based on his position in the moment and how he can best achieve his goals moving forward. He achieves his goals one step at a time. As soon as he wins the nomination he will start changing things up a bit gradually in order to generate the cross over appeal needed to win the general election. Will he be able to do that? That is what remains to be seen. The primaries are almost on lock now from sheer momentum.

actually im pulling for him regardless. Im middle of the road and dont follow politics heavily so by no means am i willing/able to debate whether or not he would be good. But i think if people step back and look at the big picture, immigrants who dont want to assimilate and people in poverty leaching off the system who dont want to climb out are really bad for the future of america and im hoping he can curb that stuff and use his business acumen to help establsih more jobs in america. Maybe picking trump would turn out to be jumping the shark and we would regret it but if the alternative is hilary who will just be a repeat of where we are at im willing to take the risk.

His business acumen was shipping jobs to Asia and away from America, actually.

In the battle of Hillary vs. Trump, the only winners are the comedian talk show hosts.

Although the pre-game entertainment of the left tearing itself in half with Bernie and Hillary supporters lashing at each other while the GOP does everything it can to stop Trump and fail is good times as well.

Educated and aware people vote for Trump.

Close minded, women and blacks vote for Shillary.

Im fucking moving to Russia if Trump doesn't take this thing.
Ahh, yes, the bastion of freedom that is Rus, run by a gangster with his oligarch friends, where payoffs to the government for every little fart are necessary for citizens who want anything done, where the state run media shows programs only ok'd by Putin's cronies. Have fun.

You're a Zappa fan?

I didn't know you had that in you Rex, I'm impressed. He's practically all I've listened to for the past year, along Bowie stuff after he passed.

I'd vote for his corpse as well.

My dad was a Zappahead OG who followed him since he was in the Mothers, so I guess it was genetic. I also like some of the Captain's work in an un-ironic way.

My sister actually met Dweezil a few months ago, said he was a really nice dude.

His business acumen was shipping jobs to Asia and away from America, actually.

A business man does what is best for business in order to maximize profit. He is goal oriented. Now his goal is to be the best jobs president ever and set the required economic precedent that allows the deficit to be tackled in the first place. How can he do this? By lowering taxes to a point where corporations no longer have to outsource as a means of maximizing profit...You must first grow an economy before it can be taxed higher in order to balance the budget

lols right wingers and there witty snaps.
Yea thats who I would like to see get the honor of first female potus. Shes good people

No she's not, she's a shrill SJW whiner. Even Hillary isn't bad enough to make me consider moving to Russia, but Warren is. That is a bitch too far.

She very sadly is. Trump has no fucking clue how Congress works. The shit he proposes wouldn't even pass with Republican control. He also has no clue about how other countries work. China and Mexico aren't going to give one fuck about him but they will quickly learn to dislike him as soon as words come out of his mouth. His approach to everything is ignorant.

Why is it so hard for Americans to see that the lesser evil in all is Kasich.
Because he worked for the Lehman Bros.

Also, Mexico sure will give a fuck about Trump once he cuts the federal aid we send them every year, and start taxing Mexican imports.

I'm going with the anti-war, pro-American, pro-negotiation, pro-trade candidate. Which is Trump.

No she's not, she's a shrill SJW whiner. Even Hillary isn't bad enough to make me consider moving to Russia, but Warren is. That is a bitch too far.

Bull ..... Warren so bad that youd want to live in russia . Its cool to disagree it seems you and I do often enough in my short time here but thats silly

I think trump will be so terrible Im finna move to North Korea

If the GE is in fact Hillary vs Trump then I'm gonna make a thread to account for everyone that swears they will move if the other side wins. Also, we will need to keep track of lost account bets, and random e-suicides. Oh, there will be blood.

I_drink_blood_by_rrainman.jpg

Trump's in construction isn't he...how much will he make from that Mexican wall? I'd like a Trump/Palin partnership, just for giggles.

If the GE is in fact Hillary vs Trump then I'm gonna make a thread to account for everyone that swears they will move if the other side wins. Also, we will need to keep track of lost account bets, and random e-suicides. Oh, there will be blood.

I_drink_blood_by_rrainman.jpg
If it's Trump vs Hillary, I will bet anyone besides Rex an account. Mostly because I like Rex... But want not only to see the Religious Rights hopes be destroyed, but take one of them out here as well. Hs to be a well known scalp... I mean... Account.

Taking applicants currently.

Back