so it's going to be hillary vs trump

A business man does what is best for business in order to maximize profit. He is goal oriented. Now his goal is to be the best jobs president ever and set the required economic precedent that allows the deficit to be tackled in the first place. How can he do this? By lowering taxes to a point where corporations no longer have to outsource as a means of maximizing profit...You must first grow an economy before it can be taxed higher in order to balance the budget
You mean well, but you don't have any idea what you're talking about. At all.

Yeah...he's goal oriented. And that goal was money in his own pocket, already substantially rich, can come at the expense of the United States economy for all he cares. The ethics are exactly what we want in a President.

And your massivelylowering taxes balances the budget and reduces the deficit and grows jobs and grows the economy...just no.

It's you that doesn't realize. The Religious Right is fucking done in this Country... Trumps mistake was aligning himself to them in order to win the primary and alienating those of us that would have elected him.

The funniest part is that he's not even an Evangelical. lol.

i edited my post to show you my 70 was way off. its actually 83. it only seems like the religious right is done because you most likely only associate with like minded individuals..outside the pc death to christianity crowd, people actually do value religious liberty. even someone like me who fucking hates all 3 abrahamic religions. i still respect peoples right in this country to be as big of an asshole as they want...within the context of our basic laws of course. i have ZERO respect for anything taught in the Koran. at least JC was a nice guy that wanted peace, love, and happy pink bunnies

I share the distrust in a guy who pretends he's a fundamentalist all of a sudden. I wouldn't rate that as more problematic than promoting wealth inequality or extremely aggressive foreign policy though. Those for me are real deal breakers. But yeah it's a really bad look for him to jump into the manger like this. Would he behave like a religious nut in office? I don't know- he's unpredictable.
Frankly, I'm not considering Maslow's hierarchy of needs here. I'd honestly rather see this Country have another four years of ineffectiveness than someone that will champion Christians in office. And make no mistake about it, there are tens of thousands of people just like me.

i edited my post to show you my 70 was way off. its actually 83. it only seems like the religious right is done because you most likely only associate with like minded individuals..outside the pc death to christianity crowd, people actually do value religious liberty. even someone like me who fucking hates all 3 abrahamic religions. i still respect peoples right in this country to be as big of an asshole as they want...within the context of our basic laws of course. i have ZERO respect for anything taught in the Koran. at least JC was a nice guy that wanted peace, love, and happy pink bunnies
JC wasn't a real person... And even by the very slim chance he was, he certainly wasn't the son of god, but was simply a traveling magician that preyed on and kept exclusive company with younger men. I can't imagine anything more obvious than the homosexuality than Jesus Christ, the fictional character.

Like I said... Enjoy your loss. It's going to be a big one.

Fuck Trump.

You mean well, but you don't have any idea what you're talking about. At all.

Yeah...he's goal oriented. And that goal was money in his own pocket, already substantially rich, can come at the expense of the United States economy for all he cares. The ethics are exactly what we want in a President.

And your massivelylowering taxes balances the budget and reduces the deficit and grows jobs and grows the economy...just no.

you need to understand what his current goal is: becoming one of the greatest presidents this country ever had and having his name going down in history as just that. his ethics are aimed only at doing things successfully. i guarantee you his greatest fear going into this whole ordeal is to come away having accomplished anything less than his silly catchphrase

as far as taxation goes...perhaps you are just young and dont remember how we got where we went in the 90's with economic prosperity/the middle class...and thats the economic policies of the 80's which grew the economy to a place where taxes could then be raised again and a budget was balanced

The part where you're still talking.
Oh, you are a republican. Because you seem to think you can control what I say... lol. Get bent, Buddy. Trump will lose. Better to start accepting that now. He literally cannot win with me and those like me.

Educated and aware people vote for Trump.

Close minded, women and blacks vote for Shillary.

Im fucking moving to Russia if Trump doesn't take this thing.

So blacks and women are uneducated?

And this differs from the US in what way (points #1 and #2)?
As for point #3 - I will take Russian state media over the pro-homo, anti-white, anti-Christian agenda that US media constantly puts out there.

So you're a homophobe? This is the second time you mentioned Russia. How long have you been working for Putin?

He has played his cards brilliantly so far and understands this game and how it works in both elections for both parties. He will soon market himself a bit differently because he is in fact a master of strategy. If you look beyond what is on the surface thus far you will come to see this man is playing chess while the rest of the GOP is playing checkers. Everything that comes out of his mouth is a calculated risk based on his position in the moment and how he can best achieve his goals moving forward. He achieves his goals one step at a time. As soon as he wins the nomination he will start changing things up a bit gradually in order to generate the cross over appeal needed to win the general election.

You’re a terrible judge of character. Trump shows up and improvises. He's off-the-cuff and action-oriented. There is no mastermind plan, or plan at all for that matter, there is no follow-through.

JC wasn't a real person... And even by the very slim chance he was, he certainly wasn't the son of god, but was simply a traveling magician that preyed on and kept exclusive company with younger men. I can't imagine anything more obvious than the homosexuality than Jesus Christ, the fictional character.

Like I said... Enjoy your loss. It's going to be a big one.

Fuck Trump.

You dont know if he was real or not and neither do I. However, his ideology was exactly as I had previously stated. Why would I, an agnostic leaning atheist in regards to abrhamic religion, believe he was the son of god? just fucking lol. alls im saying is the ideology sure is alot less fucked up than that of JEWS or MUSLIMS...in regards to your claims of his homosexuality, what you just said sounds more like your own disgusting fantasy of the man and your desire for him to bear down on thy anus with all his divinity

Bull ..... Warren so bad that youd want to live in russia . Its cool to disagree it seems you and I do often enough in my short time here but thats silly

I think trump will be so terrible Im finna move to North Korea

My girlfriend is from Russia and her entire family lives there--mother, father, brother, babushkas, etc.--and I speak (really bad) Russian so there'd be more incentive than just a historically bad POTUS like Warren. She'd push me over the edge, though. Fuck her. I might be able to convince myself St. Petersburg is in Europe and not Russia.

And this differs from the US in what way (points #1 and #2)?
As for point #3 - I will take Russian state media over the pro-homo, anti-white, anti-Christian agenda that US media constantly puts out there.

Oh gtfo. You guys still have religious freedom, you're just prevented from meddling in the lives of others. Don't want a negative perception about your religion? Ok then stop trying to force everyone else to live by its rules.

you need to understand what his current goal is: becoming one of the greatest presidents this country ever had and having his name going down in history as just that. his ethics are aimed only at doing things successfully. i guarantee you his greatest fear going into this whole ordeal is to come away having accomplished anything less than his silly catchphrase

as far as taxation goes...perhaps you are just young and dont remember how we got where we went in the 90's with economic prosperity/the middle class...and thats the economic policies of the 80's which grew the economy to a place where taxes could then be raised again and a budget was balanced

You think Reagonomics led to Clinton's balancing a few budgets, that it was some cohesive plan? And that it was a net positive for the deficit?

And that the "prosperity of the 90's", or irrational exuberance In the stock market and housing that led to a collapse, should be and could be duplicated by lowering taxes?

Oh boy

meme22.jpg

You dont know if he was real or not and neither do I. However, his ideology was exactly as I had previously stated. Why would I, an agnostic leaning atheist in regards to abrhamic religion, believe he was the son of god? just fucking lol. alls im saying is the ideology sure is alot less fucked up than that of JEWS or MUSLIMS...in regards to your claims of his homosexuality, what you just said sounds more like your own disgusting fantasy of the man and your desire for him to bear down on thy anus with all his divinity
lol, why is it that everyone that hates the gays not only projects, but uses the term anus. That's beyond creepy. Look, I'm not here to argue Bronze aged mythology... just to shit on it and it's followers. If you want to chase your tail in embarrassment about it, go right ahead.

My point about Trump is solid. And mark my words, he'll lose because of it. Frankly, the Religious Right is the best thing to ever happen to Liberalism.

If I were American, I'd go with Trump. I'd rather see him clowning around (and if I'm being honest, he has a couple of good ideas amongst the sea of outrageous ones) than have to deal with that chameleon witch.

You’re a terrible judge of character. Trump shows up and improvises. He's off-the-cuff and action-oriented. There is no mastermind plan, or plan at all for that matter, there is no follow-through.

No. You just lack the knowledge to see that this is something he has always planned on doing with his life and that everything that came before was but a series of tests before this final trial to cement his name forever within the annals of history. There is no limit to his ambition. You are only looking at the man based on what is present on the surface, by what you can deduct from the "news." We are witnessing modern rome and one mans attempt to become Augustus reborn.

Oh, you are a republican. Because you seem to think you can control what I say... lol. Get bent, Buddy. Trump will lose. Better to start accepting that now. He literally cannot win with me and those like me.
Not even a remote Republican, just a former sales person. When someone keeps responding, you can still communicate, and if you can communicate, you can convince. Sales 101: Keep communications open. If you say something is non-negotiable, then stop responding on that subject. Or you might find yourself walking out of a place of business with a TV you didn't want to buy.

And that's fair enough. But you're giving me the distinct impression that you're one of the lovely autistic, atheist neckbeards that give people that just don't believe in god a bad name, who are a vocal minority even within the Atheist community. America has bigger problems to solve than Donald Trump wanting to say, "Merry Christmas" and pandering to the massive religious majority.

If Hillary's the candidate, Trump wins. There's too much ammunition for him. Most polls are showing this currently, and unless something drastic happens, by the time the GE rolls around, Trump will flank Shillary on some key liberal issues.

Also, I'm not your buddy, guy.

Back