so it's going to be hillary vs trump

Clinton has maybe an 80% chance, and Trump has maybe a 50% chance. Very far from settled. But if it does come to that, obviously, Clinton is a way better candidate than Trump.

She very sadly is. Trump has no fucking clue how Congress works. The shit he proposes wouldn't even pass with Republican control. He also has no clue about how other countries work. China and Mexico aren't going to give one fuck about him but they will quickly learn to dislike him as soon as words come out of his mouth. His approach to everything is ignorant.

Why is it so hard for Americans to see that the lesser evil in all is Kasich.

Between those two I vote for Hilldog.

She very sadly is. Trump has no fucking clue how Congress works. The shit he proposes wouldn't even pass with Republican control. He also has no clue about how other countries work. China and Mexico aren't going to give one fuck about him but they will quickly learn to dislike him as soon as words come out of his mouth.
Hillary doesn't know how email works!

Trump.
Hillary is a pathological liar.
I think it's safe to assume most politicians are. Trump has had many of his quotes fact checked to come to the same conclusion ( lies) from what I understand.

Doesn't matter, I'm in a hardcore blue state. Maybe I'll write in Frank Zappa's corpse.
You're a Zappa fan?

I didn't know you had that in you Rex, I'm impressed. He's practically all I've listened to for the past year, along Bowie stuff after he passed.

I'd vote for his corpse as well.

Fuck sakes. What a shit show of choices.

Vote establishment or vote for a clown.

I guess I'd vote for the clown, sit back and watch the fireworks unfold as the joke continues for 4 years.

Hillary in office makes me wanna puke. Nothing of significance will get done and she gets to go down in history as the first bitch as president.

Ugh.

Fuck sakes. What a shit show of choices.

Vote establishment or vote for a clown.

I guess I'd vote for the clown, sit back and watch the fireworks unfold as the joke continues for 4 years.

Hillary in office makes me wanna puke. Nothing of significance will get done and she gets to go down in history as the first bitch as president.

Ugh.
Let the fact that Trump wants a theocracy secure your vote for our side, whoever it is.

Nothing of significance will get done and she gets to go down in history as the first bitch as president.

Id kinda like to see a woman named Liz take that title.

Educated and aware people vote for Trump.

Close minded, women and blacks vote for Shillary.

Im fucking moving to Russia if Trump doesn't take this thing.

Trump is for giving Christians power... I would have supported him against Hillary, but now I will do anything I can to see him lose. And I think he's the best candidate. I hope that's a lesson for pundits and for politicians when he loses simply because no one is willing to placate that.

Frankly, I'd rather have Hillary than a President that would placate Christianity.

Now, it's on. Fuck Trump.

Oh no, it's on.

Beware vegans and cross fitters, the Internet Athiest is here to proselytize us to death first.

You mean "Fauxcahontas" ?

lols right wingers and there witty snaps.
Yea thats who I would like to see get the honor of first female potus. Shes good people

His Twitter account will still be active if he loses.
There's no need to elect him POTUS.
actually im pulling for him regardless. Im middle of the road and dont follow politics heavily so by no means am i willing/able to debate whether or not he would be good. But i think if people step back and look at the big picture, immigrants who dont want to assimilate and people in poverty leaching off the system who dont want to climb out are really bad for the future of america and im hoping he can curb that stuff and use his business acumen to help establsih more jobs in america. Maybe picking trump would turn out to be jumping the shark and we would regret it but if the alternative is hilary who will just be a repeat of where we are at im willing to take the risk.

I would say that it won't matter because I live in Texas and Texas always votes Republican, but with Trump running and the high number of Mexicans in Texas maybe this would be the year Texas turns blue lol.

Oh no, it's on.

Beware vegans and cross fitters, the Internet Athiest is here to proselytize us to death first.
You laugh.. But the undecided and people that he's counting on pulling from our side that he will no longer get because of his allegiance to the Christians will be his undoing. And I now look forward to seeing it.

Even the biggest Trump supporter realizes that in a GE, he has to sway us. As in, people like myself. I'm part of a large demographic that would consider him, but we find his placating of Christians so inappropriate that I and those like myself will do anything I can to see him lose now, even though I believe he's the best Candidate after Sanders.

Trump made his bed... And now he will sleep in it.

Oh no, it's on.

Also, this didn't make any sense. Cross-fitters and vegans are leftists and atheists. Get your shit together.

Back