so it's going to be hillary vs trump

stellarborg

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
pretty much settled at this point

who are you voting for?

Hillary. Trump is just too similar in personality and rhetoric to nightmarish despots. And far too unpredictable and unstable to lead the military through a potential Cold War reboot, despite his negotiating skill. A Hillary presidency will look a lot like an Obama presidency, and I'm okay with that, but not thrilled.

I find it funny a year ago I cringed at the idea of a Clinton v. Bush GE. Who knew a year later it could be so much worse than that.

Clinton has maybe an 80% chance, and Trump has maybe a 50% chance. Very far from settled. But if it does come to that, obviously, Clinton is a way better candidate than Trump.

Embarrassing.

I can't see how I can bring myself to take time to vote for either one.

Doesn't matter, I'm in a hardcore blue state. Maybe I'll write in Frank Zappa's corpse.

If that's the GE I'm voting Hillary. Half this forum will e-suicide if she wins, and I want to see it go down. Alex Jones will spontaneously combust. I need to see these things.

I hope not. Living in a swing state will basically force me to vote for one of them.

Hillary has stepped up her game the last few stops. She has been talking less about social issues and more on jobs and economic equality. Bernie continues to stick to message and avoided talking about Syria and what he would do. He did talk about the dangers it could pose problems for Israel.

Trump is for giving Christians power... I would have supported him against Hillary, but now I will do anything I can to see him lose. And I think he's the best candidate. I hope that's a lesson for pundits and for politicians when he loses simply because no one is willing to placate that.

Frankly, I'd rather have Hillary than a President that would placate Christianity.

Now, it's on. Fuck Trump.

Hillary. Trump would need a major change for me to be swayed and Hillary would need to heavily drop the ball. I do like his ideas of being friends with Russia though, his pro military, pro allies, and favoring smart legal immigration. Just wish he could see the great things that many from south of the border have brought to America.

But on education, healthcare, and economic issues I am not feeling him. If Trump could come up with a plan for how he will pay for things that would surely help him.

Cant stump the Trump. Hes a goddamned sexual tyrannosaurus and the only hope of turning things around in a different direction after Bathhouse Barry and GW's reigns of total devastation.

Hillary. Trump is just too similar in personality and rhetoric to nightmarish despots. And far too unpredictable and unstable to lead the military through a potential Cold War reboot, despite his negotiating skill. A Hillary presidency will look a lot like an Obama presidency, and I'm okay with that, but not thrilled.

russia-wants-war-us-bases-sarcastic-map.jpg

I'd rather have trump placate Christians than Hillary import a million Muslim immigrants on our dime...

Trump.
Hillary is a pathological liar.
Never going to happen. Trump simply cannot win because of the Religious Right.

In fact, that's why he'll lose. There were so many of us willing to go to bat for him. And now? We will be the people that see his loss.

Back