so it's going to be hillary vs trump

Is the idea that presidents should be judged by the growth of the debt (in nominal dollars) during their terms? That seems ... odd. Also, FYI, your numbers are wrong. Total debt was about $11T when Obama took office and will be about $19T when he leaves.

Meanwhile, we have had the best recovery or one of the best recoveries from the GFC in the developed world, massive healthcare reform that has already led to an additional 20 million people getting insured while actually saving money (and effectively ending the long-term debt problem that existed before he took office), vastly improved international relations, major financial reform that should prevent another crisis or the need for bailouts, huge improvement in civil rights (SSM, the end of DADT), a big reduction in inequality, and major progress on the environment (the green energy explosion that the stimulus led to, important international treaties, new emissions standards, etc.). That's without mentioning smaller things like improved medical record-keeping. And I'd say that he's fulfilled the ceremonial duties exceptionally well, too. This "country is more divided" stuff is silly. If it's even true, it has little to do with anything that Obama has done.

If you think climate change is a hoax, inequality is good (because poor people need to be poorer so they have more motivation or the rich need more rewards so they have more motivation), etc., I can see you not liking him, but he's succeeded in what he's set out to do, and by most measures, American lives are much better as a direct result of a lot of his actions.
Please, please, please, put the kool-aid down you have had way too much.
Holy shit the stuff you mention you are so wrong i would not know where to start. Obummer the savior!!!!!!!!! Praise be to Obummer!!!!!!!!

Based on what Lindsey Graham is saying I think the Republicans are gearing up for a Rubio-Kasich ticket. I think they wanted more clarity between Cruz & Rubio before Super Tuesday, with an obvious preference for Rubio, and they haven't gotten it, but because Trump won so handily it's too late to sit back. They need to get this thing put together and ready to go by March 2nd, and even then it may be too late depending on how retarded the country is that day.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/i...-would-be-scary.3177345/page-2#post-113756901
Madmick said:
Just this week the disfavorability poll for Trump put him at 60% within the GOP. Nothing has changed, except that the people who are so angry they gravitate towards Trump don't seem to care why GOP pundits have been trying to get him off the stage since Day 1. Him still being here isn't some coup, some triumph over that. It's a devastating danger for the GOP who will lose the general election and the White House for at least four more years following a 2-term Democrat.

Even now, after Iowa, with the opposition party getting the limelight, and GOP candidate favoribility fluctuating, Trump gets smashed in the H2H polls against Clinton OR Sanders. This is despite that now Rubio, Cruz, and Kasich are all favored in the polls to beat Hillary; with Kasich and Rubio projected to smash her by 5+ points. None are favored to beat Sanders who has risen to become the most dominant GE candidate (too bad his demographics line up so badly that he can't hope to win a superdelegate count against Clinton, especially with her just schooling him in hardball election tactics like she did in Iowa and Nevada). None of the GOP candidates are now favored to beat Sanders H2H, but Rubio is the only candidate who doesn't lose to him: it's a dead tie.

Rubio (President) -- Kasich (Vice President) is the winning ticket for the GOP if they can figure it out in time.

Please, please, please, put the kool-aid down you have had way too much.
Holy shit the stuff you mention you are so wrong i would not know where to start. Obummer the savior!!!!!!!!! Praise be to Obummer!!!!!!!!

Solid rebuttal.

Back